Bow Helpppp!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 10, 2011
Hey yall; I was wondering if anyone can help/teach me instructions to making a bow! I really want to start making them, it seems like so much fun! Or if you have any good links, just post them. :)
Thanks! :D

Yes I agree this was a good video for beginner bows. While I think the bow is cute (love the fabric) I would change just a couple things. In the video shes uses a hot glue gun. I dont reccommend using one because it makes the fabric really stiff, try using a flexible fabric glue or even better Heat n Bond strips. Good luck! If you have any other questions just ask :)

hahah mee toooo, cheer is allll i talk about..my mom is worried that im too involved..

Hahah, mine too! I show her cheer videos all the time, thinking that she actually cares, especially sr elite worlds, and she's like: "This is the 647 time I've seen this... And just walks away Half way through the video.. I'm like waitttttt!! You haven't seen THE stunt yet! Hahah.

Hahah, mine too! I show her cheer videos all the time, thinking that she actually cares, especially sr elite worlds, and she's like: "This is the 647 time I've seen this... And just walks away Half way through the video.. I'm like waitttttt!! You haven't seen THE stunt yet! Hahah.
Hahah thats so funny, my mom is the exact opposite. She gets like really into it and she always wants me to explain stuff like divisions and stunts. My dad likes it too but he just sits and watches videos and goes "WOW" or "That was so cool!".

hahahaaha ya thats what my mom does 2 lol

i knowwwwwww!! im like MOMMM!!! you have tooo seee their elite sequence...

Thanks yall! Next mission: getting my mom to actually buy me things to make bows with... she already thinks im overly obsessed with cheer. Hahah
OH MY GOSH! SAME!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! my mom is a coach, so she knows, and shes like yeah we talk about this enough at cheer...at home too?

Back