All-Star Bow Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
So, we're finally getting new uniforms. Yay! :D
Only thing missing, is a new matching bow. I need your ideas. What bow do you think fits this uniform best:

285755_10200424063902455_121475866_n.jpg

Maybe plain red or white? Or with bling? or with some sort of application?
I'm able to realize most designs, as I've recently aquired a cutting plotter. :)

So, we're finally getting new uniforms. Yay! :D
Only thing missing, is a new matching bow. I need your ideas. What bow do you think fits this uniform best:

285755_10200424063902455_121475866_n.jpg

Maybe plain red or white? Or with bling? or with some sort of application?
I'm able to realize most designs, as I've recently aquired a cutting plotter. :)
Contact luchur @ instagram. She makes Great bows and Will Help you with ideas for design.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Go to Power Bows, you can pick the design, colors and writing...............under 20.00 if you order alot.

Personally, I'd do some type of a tick tock bow... following the design of the uniform. Make it red/white striped on the opposite side of the shoulder stripe, then solid black on the other.. add a bit of rhinestones and voila! :D. I did ours that way this year (pic in avatar) and they looked sharp :D (If I do say so myself ;-) )

Big white bow with a red center and then have a bunch rhinestones come from the middle and then like fade it so there are less as they go outward....if that makes any sense.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thank you so much for all your input. You absolutely confirm, what I had in mind. I'm a huge fan of white bows. But at the moment it looks like the vast majority of the team prefers a red bow so I started playing around with rhinestone fading effects like you @BuegeSmalls mentioned. I also like the idea of going from center outwards. Will try that next! :)

bg8h1i.jpg

Back