New Here; Gym Name Ideas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have kind of narrowed it down to the following names:
- Premier Athletics (Australia)
- Platinum Athletics (Australia)
- Champion Athletics (Australia)

Not sure which one I love the most. What I need to keep in mind is that she is wanting gymnastics to eventually come into the program, so I am trying to create names that could be used in all facets of the gym.

Last edited:
Have kind of narrowed it down to the following names:
- Premier Athletics (Australia)
- Platinum Athletics (Australia)
- Champion Athletics (Australia)

Not sure which one I love the most. What I need to keep in mind is that she is wanting gymnastics to eventually come into the program, so I am trying to create names that could be used in all facets of the gym.

Platinum might be good if she wants gymnastics too. Professional name but would be great with the sparkle theme as long as there was some sparkly white or silver in the uniform it would work nicely with the royal blue

I think this has been a while but decided to bump it up as nothing was officially decided. Has however been narrowed down to;
Reign Allstars
Cheer Royalty (royalty for short)
Prodigy Allstars

Would be keen to hear what others think. Prodigy I'm concerned about as there already is a gym named that in the US. I'm in Australia but still.

Reign Allstars is my favourite so far. Only issue is, when said out loud is sounds like rain... Not sure if to stick with the blue or go with a red either. Love blue but red is a very Royal colour

I think this has been a while but decided to bump it up as nothing was officially decided. Has however been narrowed down to;
Reign Allstars
Cheer Royalty (royalty for short)
Prodigy Allstars

Would be keen to hear what others think. Prodigy I'm concerned about as there already is a gym named that in the US. I'm in Australia but still.

Reign Allstars is my favourite so far. Only issue is, when said out loud is sounds like rain... Not sure if to stick with the blue or go with a red either. Love blue but red is a very Royal colour
If you go with Reign, and when it's said out loud it sounds like Rain, that would go well with the blue! (Cause rain is blue you know...)
(I'm from Australia too!)

Back