Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
WorkMeOut said:
tguss said:
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
j9aszp.jpg

they are a little squished i need to get a bigger cork board!

ahhhhhhhhh! the ticktock bowwwww! <3 soo inlove . haha
and your all cheetah boww, thats not yella is itt?

pretty sure its a bow fabulous

yup its bow fabulous :)
CUUUUTE!!!

211191v.jpg

My daughters bow wall. She has more, but we need to get a bigger cork board =) I wish I could find some of her older ones too...

alwaysfierce09 said:
211191v.jpg

My daughters bow wall. She has more, but we need to get a bigger cork board =) I wish I could find some of her older ones too...
i LOVE that pink one with the star cutout!!

001.jpg

lol mine's pathetic too, I'd buy more bows but,
A. my hairs always in a messy side pony @ practice (I can't tumble with it in the middle of my head) &

B. i'm OCD & when I'm tumbling I have to redo my pony after every pass or when we're going through the routine I have to redo it after everytime we finish & having to redo a bow 20 times a practice gets old

i wish i could hang mine but i live in a dorm or at my friends apartment. plus i only have like 5 bows.. but i have 7 on the way :) haha

ohhh lindss said:
[quote="LegacyShaquita!":2ru9h7lg]
TRILOGYobsessed said:
Mine's pathetic...
ei1nk0.jpg

Love your tie dye one ! Is it Yella ?

We have one matching bow :) The tie dye <3[/quote:2ru9h7lg]
amanda- yes it is :)
lindsey- thats my favorite one! i wear it every tuesday because it matches with my practice clothes for that day, lol.

ohhh lindss said:
[quote="F!ERCE":39f2z3yj]
2i9ipv.jpg

92 on the wall....and don't feel like counting the ones in the drawer. sorry it's such a crappy picture; i took it with my phone.

Pretty sure everyone is insanely jealous. Please stop. :)[/quote:39f2z3yj]

lol the only reason i have so many is because i make SO many myself. i'd guesstimate i made about half of those.

F!ERCE said:
2i9ipv.jpg

92 on the wall....and don't feel like counting the ones in the drawer. sorry it's such a crappy picture; i took it with my phone.

JEALOUSS!!!
i have 2! but then i cant wear them for anything other than comps so yep thats why :)

F!ERCE said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":3pkvr92n][quote="F!ERCE":3pkvr92n]
2i9ipv.jpg

Pretty sure everyone is insanely jealous. Please stop. :)[/quote:3pkvr92n]

lol the only reason i have so many is because i make SO many myself. i'd guesstimate i made about half of those.[/quote:3pkvr92n]

wait im overwhelmed :maryland:

Back