OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
spidey_girl_x3 said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":301ucf21]
siobhanGA said:
for those who have the fierce bows, what size ribb.on is used for them?

3 inch.

where can i get a fierce bow?!?[/quote:301ucf21]

Darla has been giving them out at various competitions. I got mine at Jamfest Indy.

ohhh lindss said:
[quote="spidey_girl_x3":3khpnwu6][quote="ohhh lindss":3khpnwu6]
siobhanGA said:
for those who have the fierce bows, what size ribb.on is used for them?

3 inch.

where can i get a fierce bow?!?[/quote:3khpnwu6]

Darla has been giving them out at various competitions. I got mine at Jamfest Indy.[/quote:3khpnwu6]

ahh wish I would of knowN! Do you know where else she is giving them out!?

Yes she'll be at worlds and spirit sports in Myrtle beach

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

F!ERCE said:
So cute! I also love the "S4" bow.

I have to start a new bow wall for my new "mini" bows (or the Princess bows if you're familiar with BDCB)...they look funny mixed in with the big bows!

thank you! i got it to match our team shirts! sr 4, obvi:) lol and ya id think they'd look weird lol!

siobhanGA said:
sk werrrk said:
IMG_7525-1.jpg

i have 20 and 2 more are on the way :)
it's getting there :)

i love the big 'S & K' there ace!

thank youu:)

okay i have a question.. do you guys just like put thumbtacks up and hang the hairties from them? I'm trying to make my bow wall and I thought it would be easy haha but they keep falling off!

dohnutt said:
okay i have a question.. do you guys just like put thumbtacks up and hang the hairties from them? I'm trying to make my bow wall and I thought it would be easy haha but they keep falling off!

Try nails

YourNewObsession said:
dohnutt said:

Try nails

will do thank you!

dohnutt said:

i have mine on a bulliten board but i stretch the hair tie between 2 tacs. that way theyre like standin up lookin pretty not just dangling there

karlee7390 said:
dohnutt said:

i have mine on a bulliten board but i stretch the hair tie between 2 tacs. that way theyre like standin up lookin pretty not just dangling there

I never thought of that!!! All my three inch ones are fine with the hair tie on just one tac, but now I need to change my other bows. YES!

Back