OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
KAYRA Fierce said:
[quote="spidey_girl_x3":kl3eekjo]this thread makes me sad how i only have the sucky bows i make :(

HAHA!! ally you suck in general lol.. jkjkjk[/quote:kl3eekjo]

KAYRA immma beat you :)

F!ERCE said:
2i9ipv.jpg

92 on the wall....and don't feel like counting the ones in the drawer. sorry it's such a crappy picture; i took it with my phone.

SERIOUSLY..I just died a little inside ha! :shock:

F!ERCE said:
2i9ipv.jpg

92 on the wall....and don't feel like counting the ones in the drawer. sorry it's such a crappy picture; i took it with my phone.

OH my LORD! Thats so insane. I have like 4 bows, my competition bow from this year, 2 years ago, a plain white one, and a a red, blue, and white one. So pathetic..

brezzieeex33 said:
F!ERCE said:
2i9ipv.jpg

OH my LORD! Thats so insane. I have like 4 bows, my competition bow from this year, 2 years ago, a plain white one, and a a red, blue, and white one. So pathetic..
thats crazy! i wish i had that many:/but how long did it take to get all those?

Nutterbutter01 said:
brezzieeex33 said:
F!ERCE said:
2i9ipv.jpg

thats crazy! i wish i had that many:/but how long did it take to get all those?

The wall started about 8 months ago. The reason I have that many is because I make a lot lol. It looks totally different right now!

Back