All-Star Box For Your Competition Bow? Organize Your Cheer Bag?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerkidzmom

Cheer Parent
Mar 25, 2010
Does anyone use a box to keep your bow nice for the season? Any special products to organize your things in your cheer bag? CP's bag always looks like a bomb went off in it and she can never find anything. Bow always looks half dead by the 3rd comp. Any hints, products or suggestions?

my coaches always used to keep craft boxes with hair ties, pins, clips and every other hair item need in their bags then they would tie the bows to the strap of the gym bags to keep them safer, i however used to take a makeup box that has a top and bottom and keep all my makeup and hair stuff in the bottom and my bow on the top tray, it works every time for keep things safe although its a bit chunkier to carry around it keeps everything safe and sorted (im a little ocd with compartments)

Several vinyl makeup bags/zip lock baggies
1-make up
2-bathroom stuff (tampons, travel tooth brush and tooth paste, travel deoderant)
3-hair stuff (hair ties, bobby pins, travel size hair spray)
4-lotion-face and body (keep that in a zip lock baggie)
5-a pack of those Neutrogena/Dove make up remover wipes
6- snacks and a water (in a vinyl makeup bag, if they do a bag check they don't see the food!)
7-extra socks, underwear, shoe laces and spankies (in a zip lock baggie)

You could keep the bow in a box, that would keep it from getting crushed. I always suggest buying 2 comp bows-cause you never know!

ssccxnce, is that a caboodle type box?
basically this is what i used it was tiny but fit everything in my gym bag perfectly
2mmwuon.jpg

and this is the type of box my coaches would use
4304951438_e7d40fcd3d_z.jpg

My CPs do hair at home so bows are in their head the entire time. For out of town comps I put them in an oversize Tupperware container that fits in the gym bag.

My kids teams wear different bows and I have carried them 2 ways when we travel. 1 is one of those plastic pencil boxes from Staples or Home Depot. I put paper towel's wadded up in each loop of the bow to keep them fresh and seperated then put in the pencil box. Those become bulky to carry in backpacks though.

When she needs both boys all weekend I keep a gallon size zip lock in her bag. 1 hair bow in her hair the other hairbow (with the paper towel's still in it) in the ziplock bag......when I'm closing the bag I breath in it a little to get some air in it. Won't get crushed in the bookbag. When she takes out 1 bow to put the other bow in just transfer the paper towel's and voila...........perky fresh bows. LOL

Now don't laugh but I use toliet paper rolls, empty of course, and tuck them through the bow to keep it perky. and I hang it on the outside of her comp bag so that it doesn't get smooshed in the bag. Comp bag is only to be taken to competitions. Hope that helps :D

CPS do hair and makeup at home, and only take the lipstick. for traveling we use an old infinity shoe box for bows and makeup

If you wear nfinitys, put your bow in with your shoes in the original box the shoes came in- it fits perfectly and keeps the Bow in shape and your shoes clean!

Okay 2 people have said toilet paper rolls now..we compete this weekend..........I'm convinced I need to try your method. I will report back with my findings!!!

Thank you Hi! It's me! and TwistersPride !!!!!

someone this weekend told me the toilet paper roll trick so i think i'm gonna try it. lord knows i have enough empty ones ;)

my cp's bag is a hot mess, i try to keep things organized but she is little. one pocket has snacks and there are always empty candy/snack wrappers in there and somehow books and journals end up in the main compartment where her clothes are supposed to be. and she wonders why her bag is so heavy.

Does anyone use a box to keep your bow nice for the season? Any special products to organize your things in your cheer bag? CP's bag always looks like a bomb went off in it and she can never find anything. Bow always looks half dead by the 3rd comp. Any hints, products or suggestions?

Try using a zip lock bag. I put the bow in, zip it up almost all the way and then blow air into it so its inflated like a balloon. The bow moves around in the bag but the other items in her nap sack won't crush it. Works for my CP.

Latest posts

Back