All-Star Boys Must Coed Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
What if you had at least one boy on your team they must coed stunt to get within range for stunt difficulty. I dont mean toss hands extension with a large all girl base... I mean truly doing a toss stunt dismount.

Then it wouldnt matter if an all girl team competed against a coed team.

It would allow unlimited coed to go against large senior fairly. When coaches voted for rules they voted to combine gender before combining size.

I still don't think coed vs ag is fair. (Even though you prove me wrong from this past weekend, congrats again lol). Just one stunt doesn't eliminate the advantages males bring to a team. I completely disagree combining coed/ag divisions in any way. YES, it would levelish the "stunt" section but not in the tumbling, pyramid and basket categories that males give an unfair advantage not to mention the "other" stunts they would be involved in. JMO

BUT, I am all in favor for more males stunting like MEN. Coed stunts are what males should be doing, not just used as BEAST back spots, bases.

I still don't think coed vs ag is fair. (Even though you prove me wrong from this past weekend, congrats again lol). Just one stunt doesn't eliminate the advantages males bring to a team. I completely disagree combining coed/ag divisions in any way. YES, it would levelish the "stunt" section but not in the tumbling, pyramid and basket categories that males give an unfair advantage not to mention the "other" stunts they would be involved in. JMO

BUT, I am all in favor for more males stunting like MEN. Coed stunts are what males should be doing, not just used as BEAST back spots, bases.

I completely agree that it isnt fair. BUT since it was voted on that people would rather combine sex then squad size I would like to level the playing field a bit.

In a few years I think we might get to the point that you have to fullup in level 5 coed style for it to be worth a fullup in allgirl style. Now that might level things a bit.

Then on a small coed team there would be absolutely no need for a tumbler boy. Girls can tumble, but most of the time girls can't coed stunt(well technically its still ag but you get my point). So a team would max out the boys with stunters that don't even need tumbling. On a large coed team there might still be a place for those tumbler guys that can't coed stunt, but on a small coed team I really think that if they get the chance the stunters will take over the tumblers. Ofcourse a stumbler would be preffered. But if a fullup is what you need, I don't see most of the tumblers learning that one any time soon.

Then on a small coed team there would be absolutely no need for a tumbler boy. Girls can tumble, but most of the time girls can't coed stunt(well technically its still ag but you get my point). So a team would max out the boys with stunters that don't even need tumbling. On a large coed team there might still be a place for those tumbler guys that can't coed stunt, but on a small coed team I really think that if they get the chance the stunters will take over the tumblers. Ofcourse a stumbler would be preffered. But if a fullup is what you need, I don't see most of the tumblers learning that one any time soon.

Correct. How about 50% of guys must stunt. 2 and 2.
Besides, its already a Worlds requirement. If have a coed team and you arent coed stunting, you arent winning. Why not have it everywhere?

I think that would create a greater barrier to getting more guys into the sport. If I had two guys who were phenomenal tumblers but couldn't coed stunt to save their lives, I might just leave them off of the team and go all girl

Correct. How about 50% of guys must stunt. 2 and 2.
Besides, its already a Worlds requirement. If have a coed team and you arent coed stunting, you arent winning. Why not have it everywhere?

I've yet to see a small small coed team do ANY coed stunting...??? Who have you seen tossing a stunt in that division and do you think you "HAVE" to in that division..?? Also, I finally just saw some of your teams from this weekend, looking good!!!

I've yet to see a small small coed team do ANY coed stunting...??? Who have you seen tossing a stunt in that division and do you think you "HAVE" to in that division..?? Also, I finally just saw some of your teams from this weekend, looking good!!!

Thanks man!

Do you HAVE to? Well, if its being rewarded this year, and no one is, uhh..... why not be the one? Seems like an advantage to me.

PS - Rockstar is getting better and better.

Back