All-Star Brandon Senior Grey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 8, 2010
So i've read on facebook that there's a new team at Brandon Allstars - Senior Grey, which is supposedly going to be a Worlds team that's made up of Senior White and Senior Black. So basically, no more Senior Black in Small Small? Can anyone confirm this?

I can't confirm, but what I heard is they are called Gray until they decide which athletes go to Black or White.

yeah last year senior grey was just the 2 teams practicing together until they decided which athletes would go on each team.

Yep. They put them on "Senior Gray" until later in the summer. I'm not sure if it's an official name the gym gives it or if the athletes just started calling it that as a mix of Senior White and Black.

It's not an official name they've been doing it for the past couple of years, the kids started calling it gray. All the potential level 5 kids practice together for the beginning of summer. Then they'll be split into Black and White. I would guess Black is going to stay small limited. White was senior open 5 this past season but has been a worlds team so I'm interested in seeing what division they'll be.

ohhhh okay! I was confused and clearly interpreted it differently! thanks for clearing that up.

Back