All-Star Bra's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I learned the hard way to not wear a strapless bra when competing! By the time the routine was over, my bra was resting on my waist! Thank god it was a full top and not a crop top! But i didnt have a halter bra- which should have been what i wore with the cutout top in the first place! Oh well- didnt flash anyone so all is good!

LONG LIVE THE NORMAL SPORTS BRAS. Seriously. I would die in those flemzy one shoulder or strapless ones. I was a D cup by the 10th grade. Those unis are cute but not everyone is shaped like a stick.

I went to school with a girl that was an E cup by 6th grade. She wouldn't have been able to handle an allstar uniform these days.

I don't care what anyone says I will never believe that a strapless sports bra or one with clear thin straps are supportive enough (I really don't want to have to show a picture from worlds of a girl on Top Gun to prove my point) for a girl with a larger chest. Even the ones with one regular strap is not supportive enough. Both straps need to be present and it needs to fit properly because too much bouncing and moving around can cause damage to the tissue of the breasts.

It's been my observations at competitions that some girls on teams with the random cutouts etc will end up wearing a bra/sports bra that shows and kinda trashes the look. At one point I was bothered by that, but now I figure they are doing the best they can with what their gym gave them. Not everyone has a mom that does not work that can search the earth for end to end to find a bra that works.

And I have heard of wrapping the chest tightly with an ACE bandage helps. :cool: And Macy's sells clear plastic replacement straps that are a little sturdier than some I have seen.

Um one of my girls is saying she is going to do this
For a show I was in, a girl needed to look like a guy for one scene. She had a really big chest, so she wore a sports bra and got a couple of us to wrap her in ace bandage. Definitely helped.

I don't have an extraordinary amount to work with..uhh upstairs, and strapless bras still just slide off because of the way my body is shaped (I have a very 'V' shaped torso) and because really, they just suck. I have one that came with clear plastic straps, but they're thin and I can just imagine them breaking or leaving marks from where they dig into the shoulders. One of those bandeau thingys might work, but I've never tried them.

Ace bandages would work ok but the duct tape not so much.

I was going to the club and I have bigger boobs not completely unfortunate so I must wear a bra. Well I had this top that pretty much allowed me to not wear a bra or else no matter what bra I wore you would be able to see it.

This was when I was 18 and in college before I got fat haha.
Anyways I got my friend to duct tape my boobs and boy was I looking good!!! Well by like 11:00 from dancing I wasn't even sweating that much it started to slide and roll down because it was losing the sticky-ness.
Needless to say I had to go to the bathroom and take it off. I most definitely was a party pooper after that. I wanted to leave and say bye bye to my $20 lol

cali small seniors and cali smoed actually each had one girl that used duct tape and they were fine. Reminder that theyre only sweating with it on for about 40 minutes total.

I don't care what anyone says I will never believe that a strapless sports bra or one with clear thin straps are supportive enough (I really don't want to have to show a picture from worlds of a girl on Top Gun to prove my point) for a girl with a larger chest. Even the ones with one regular strap is not supportive enough. Both straps need to be present and it needs to fit properly because too much bouncing and moving around can cause damage to the tissue of the breasts.

I got that on video, I was sooo excited.

Latest posts

Back