All-Star Bra's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thank you!!!!

no problem! like i said, it might not be super adhesive (i used it junior year at prom, and my dress was still sliding down some, but i think it was cause it had a lot of bead design weighing it down), but i think if she puts it on right before warm ups it should definitely help out! i'd put it inside the bra to skin, and then uniform to skin above the bra just to be safe :)

Victoria Secret has a 7-way wonder bra....strap connect at least 7 different ways. Not ideal for bigger busted gals, but works decent for A and B cup...maybe even C cup.

We have GK uniforms and I they sell nude bras with clear straps to go with the uniforms. I obviously haven't tried them since I am a male, so we'll have to wait for someone else to comment regarding comfort and support. ;)

thank you mama.....there isnt a breast shape issue...shhh...dont tell her I said that...it's just a see through issue I guess...coach wants no straps but I think a bandeau will end up a belt....I will try a few things and see...she is all over the place in their routine so I need to make sure she is "covered"..:)

I just worry so much about about any jiggle whatsoever. I know that every time they bounce, they create little tiny tears in their tissue and that's a set-up for sag later. What about a strapless and super-tight bandeau combo?

We have GK uniforms and I they sell nude bras with clear straps to go with the uniforms. I obviously haven't tried them since I am a male, so we'll have to wait for someone else to comment regarding comfort and support. ;)

Shove a couple of cantelopes in one of those GK bras and give it a whirl. Go full out and see how it works for you.

thank you mama.....there isnt a breast shape issue...shhh...dont tell her I said that...it's just a see through issue I guess...coach wants no straps but I think a bandeau will end up a belt....I will try a few things and see...she is all over the place in their routine so I need to make sure she is "covered"..:)
If it is just to make sure that everything stays put try leotard glue, it actually works. All my 'bigger' girls glue their sports bras and their leotards to each other and their skin, and it keeps everything in place. Infact all my athletes use it to stop the leotards rising up and giving them nasty wedgies mid routine ;) http://www.trampolining-online.co.uk/shop/products_view.php?prod=902 this is what we use in the roll-on and the spray-on, hoepfully you can find some your side of the pond. Good luck :)

LONG LIVE THE NORMAL SPORTS BRAS. Seriously. I would die in those flemzy one shoulder or strapless ones. I was a D cup by the 10th grade. Those unis are cute but not everyone is shaped like a stick.
PREACH IT SISTA!!!!!!!!

I stated it in the uniform thread, but to me, no matter what sport an athlete participates in, they should always be able to wear an adequate undergarment with their uniform. I knew girls growing up that in 7th/8th/9th grade already had to double up on sports bras because they were so blessed up north. They could have NEVER worn some of these uniforms. An athlete just shouldn't have to even consider worrying about their chest popping out of their uniform. To me, it should never even be an issue that has to cross anyone's mind.

It works as in it does it's purpose!!
If you only do it just for competing you will be fine. But if you think you are going to wear it all day and not have to mess with it then that would be a mistake! It's not that bad as far as taking it off or anything.
You will have to have someone else put it on for you, you couldn't get it tight enough by yourself.

I may have to try it! What kind of tape is it exactly? lol

My CP has numerous pieces to her uniform to include shorts and they are white. She and many others wears plain black spandex under her uniform shorts and you cannot tell at all. Varisty makes a sports bra to go with our uniform so she wears a strapless white bra along with the one shouldered one, it works out great.

I just worry so much about about any jiggle whatsoever. I know that every time they bounce, they create little tiny tears in their tissue and that's a set-up for sag later. What about a strapless and super-tight bandeau combo?
I might try that...there really is no jiggle issue though..:/.....I think my best shot is to ask the coach if clear straps are ok?...thanks for all the help...getting excited...how about you mama?

I feel like if i wear a regular bra, then like two sports bras, AMD my uniform top, my chest looks so weird, like it looks flat and wide or something, or like i stashed a box in my top and i HATE it. Thats what i wear when i work out, but ill wear a loose T-Shirt, so it doesnt look so bad. Thats the only way i can keep these bad boys down. Maybe ill try that tape lol

We have new uniforms this year with one shoulder open. Many of our senior girls have purchased the one shoulder sports bra from Varsity and they all have said they work great! Both for the gifted and non gifted :) They do only come in adult sizes though so all our younger girls have gone with the clear strapped bra.

on ece fame last year with our new worlds uniforms we had to wear a strapless bra. we were not allowed to wear the clear straps because they dont look good. clear or not, you can see them. i hate how strapless sports bras like cut into you though and show like near your arm pits. so you ready for this?
i prewrapped myself. and then put a piece of tape around the top to told it in place. it worked great. but i mean, i probably could have worn no bra if i really wanted haha

Latest posts

Back