All-Star Break The Curse Fan Page!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually, SS had a TD in standing tumbling at the beginning of the routine (back left) and Kelsey came close to not getting up towards the end of the pyramid followed by doubling down to her stomach. It was a great performance, but they did better in prelims. F5 won because they were better. CEA won in 2010 because they were better. This is not a curse. Please stop, and may the best team that hits in finals win in 2012!
... there's a curse :rolleyes:

If im not mistaken, warriors were the only team last year to win NCA and worlds?
We're the only team to win the triple crown and worlds... I'm sure there's been many in various divisions with NCA/Worlds. Not very good on my stats.... But Orange has probably done it before?

Actually, SS had a TD in standing tumbling at the beginning of the routine (back left) and Kelsey came close to not getting up towards the end of the pyramid followed by doubling down to her stomach. It was a great performance, but they did better in prelims. F5 won because they were better. CEA won in 2010 because they were better. This is not a curse. Please stop, and may the best team that hits in finals win in 2012!

You never know.... CEA dropped a stunt in finals and won.... F5 had a bobble in 2011... Stars had their mistakes.... I think if Stars would have won in 2010, people would have lost it... I think its been too close a call every year...... As i said in the previous post... there is some humor to this entire thing... Just sending the stars positive vibes.

Back