High School Breakaway Banner Sayings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 28, 2010
Hey Everyone!

So what are some fun custom breakaway sayings that you and your squads have used in the past?

If so... Here is some from my hs

44354665-3276-8993.jpg
at the top of the pic is what it said before they broke thru it

44354665-328e-b0da.jpg

44354665-3297-c89a.jpg
44354665-32a8-4a59.jpg
44354665-32b6-391c.jpg
44354665-32be-b0fe.jpg

44354665-32ca-1314.jpg
44354665-32d2-810f.jpg
44354665-32dc-a499.jpg

And this isn't one the pluses broke thru but the Sr's made it at one of the pep rally's and broke thru it. I suppose it could have been used on the field as well.
The state champions in TN are called blue cross bowls so that's what it says back to back to back to the blue cross bowl because we went their consecutively multiple years in a row
44354665-335b-2789.jpg
44354665-3362-ff42.jpg

If I come across better ones I will post them for you as well!

Well those are just on that large sheet paper that rolls out at school. They just get two really long strips and stack them on top of each other and tape them together.
If you look really closely thru the middle you can tell it's not 1 big piece.

Then they attach some type of piping to the ends to make them easier to hold up when standing.
They color them with markers!

Then they attach some type of piping to the ends to make them easier to hold up when standing.
They color them with markers!

you color them? doesnt that take forever?? we paint all of our signs

If so... Here is some from my hs
44354665-32be-b0fe.jpg
I had two cousins that just graduated from Riverdale last year. One played football. It was always a huge deal!

you color them? doesnt that take forever?? we paint all of our signs
I would bet they use the poster paint markers. Most the other schools in our area use those. They are a a mix of paint and markers, but easier and less messy.

I had two cousins that just graduated from Riverdale last year. One played football. It was always a huge deal!

I would bet they use the poster paint markers. Most the other schools in our area use those. They are a a mix of paint and markers, but easier and less messy.

Hah yes that's so cool! I'm 23 and I loved football all the years I went there! Lol I traveled over 3.5 years to go watch a scrimmage and that wasn't even a real game!
I still love their football now and I still go.. I'll be there this Friday hoping they go 5-0 on the season! It's definitely a big deal at the school but alot of the players like to play in hopes of getting a state championship ring.

& yes your probably right about the marker thing- that makes total sense:)

Paint markers is a good idea.

Back