All-Star Bring It On The Musical

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
My girls ages 8 & 10 love cheer & everything that has anything to do with cheer. Does anybody know if Bring It On The Musical is appropriate for kids?

Thanks

I'm taking bets on how many teams use this as their theme or use songs from it.

I really want to see it :( can't believe it tours the year after I was in America.

I'm wondering the same thing. My cp wants to see it, but I'm not sure if it is age appropriate. I'd love to know. There is a show here!!! I'm thinking of getting her tickets for Christmas. :cheering:

I saw the musical last week.. super entertaining! However, they do say b**** about 5 times... maybe more. they also use the word "boner" and "box" <-- ya. haha.. I remember feeling kinda awkward a few times...

I saw the musical last week.. super entertaining! However, they do say b**** about 5 times... maybe more. they also use the word "boner" and "box" <-- ya. haha.. I remember feeling kinda awkward a few times...

Ya i saw it in Atlanta last year when it was not traveling yet (i guess they were testing it out to see how well it did) and I would not say it is kid appropriate or inappropriate. I would say it was borderline with some cursing and innuendoes (maybe kids dont catch on to them?). BUT being a young adult... i thought it was hilarious and loved it!!

Oh and that being said it may have changed somewhat from the original show, I have no idea

There are a couple of cast members we are friends with that are from our team. <3

I'm wondering the same thing. My cp wants to see it, but I'm not sure if it is age appropriate. I'd love to know. There is a show here!!! I'm thinking of getting her tickets for Christmas. :cheering:
I'm thinking for Christmas too the show in Chicago is like mid-March, for like $170.0o. My daughter is 13 so I think she will be okay. Gonna make a weekend trip out of it.

I'm thinking for Christmas too the show in Chicago is like mid-March, for like $170.0o. My daughter is 13 so I think she will be okay. Gonna make a weekend trip out of it.
Wow. $170.00 seems kinda steep. I might skip it for now... Have fun if you go!

Back