All-Star Bring It On The Musical

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went but got tickets from a friend in the show.. You can find some for like 40 each, not so bad comparatively. The show however has some cussing but is hysterical.. There are a lot of references your kids probably wont even understand, nothing too harsh though. Ohhhh and a fierce tranny ;)

I went but got tickets from a friend in the show.. You can find some for like 40 each, not so bad comparatively. The show however has some cussing but is hysterical.. There are a lot of references your kids probably wont even understand, nothing too harsh though. Ohhhh and a fierce tranny ;)
Ohh really 40.00 maybe I should wait until closer. I think she just wants to go outta town and maybe just to say she has gone. I think I will wait on it a little bit.

I was wanting to take my CP to see this. No stops in the Midwest, booo!!

Just scrolled down. LOL!! stoppin in Chi-Town. yay!!

Oh good you saw it. I was about to say...we're going so I know it is coming here! I can't wait to see it. Even my sister (most anti cheer person alive) is going with us! We're getting the tickets for my girls as Christmas presents, but they'll just have to wait until March to see it. We live in the city so no weekend trip for us...it's just a CTA ride away. :( I want a weekend trip....

Excellent product placement for Varsity in the clip. Sure wish I could get the spankies I paid for. to Product placement and non-delivery of goods are profitable business!

It was so good.... hilarious and better than the movies! I brought my boyfriend and he loved it too! But probably not appropriate for the little ones... It was a lot of bad words.

I saw it when it was in Chicago and it was AWESOME!! I wish I would've had more notice that it was here because I probably would have seen it twice!!!

Saw it tonight and it really is amazing. Like 5 minute standing ovation amazing! Thinking of buying tickets for later in the week because I want to see it again! I hope they extend the tour!

I saw it in Houston a few months ago. I thought it was gonna be stupid like the other Bring It On movies, but as a cheerleader I felt obligated to see it. And it was money well spent. I am a musical fanatic and it was just amazing! It was funny and sweet and just great!

They're coming to Charlotte and Durham and I'm desperately wanting to go, but I can't find anywhere online that's selling tickets! :(
ughh, #cheerprobz

Back