Buying Customized Bow Or Hair Braids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2013
Looking for customized bows, or hair braid things. Something casual but cute. It's a graduation present for a friend of mine. Please reply with a quote on price.

Hi, I can make a customized bow with either glitter vinyl or rhinestones. Here is a sample of something I made. This bow was $25 but that is because it is made out of glitter fabric. It will be about $20 with a regular spandex/mystique fabric.

715431_preview.jpeg

Can you post an example of the regular fabric? I want something that isn't too flashy so she can wear it to work or in public. She's a nurse.

why shouldn't people wear them outside of practices and competitions? I do all the time.

It's like people that wear crocs in public. Those should be worn in hospitals and jails only. OR If you wore a pageant crown to work or school...like...that's ridiculous.

It's like people that wear crocs in public. Those should be worn in hospitals and jails only. OR If you wore a pageant crown to work or school...like...that's ridiculous.
I still don't get the point I wear mine in a low pony tail anyways but I don't see whats bad about it.

Back