All-Star Buying Pro Shop Gear / Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are Your Favorite Worlds 2014 Gear?

• Cheer Athletics

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Spirit of Texas

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Maryland Twisters

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Brandon Allstars

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Stingray Allstars

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • California Allstars

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of CA merchandise, is there any chance the CA claw tshirt would be sold again in neon pink or any other colors? The shirts are so gorgeous :D

Sorry, I meant that Wildcats have already won Worlds 5 different times. (06, 08, 09, 13, 14)
Not to discredit their success at all, but wasn't 08 technically Pumas in IOC5 and Wildcats were still in large coed that year? I may not be remembering correctly.

Not to discredit their success at all, but wasn't 08 technically Pumas in IOC5 and Wildcats were still in large coed that year? I may not be remembering correctly.
Actually, you are correct and my spreadsheet and I were wrong. I was thinking they switched divisions in 08, but it was 09. My bad. Wildcats have won 4 times, not 5. (once as large coed, 3 times as IOC5)

Speaking of shirts. If anyone have Flying through the air (WCSS last year shirt) or this year shirt please please let me know. I will buy or trade. Or if any WC parents can check pro shop if they still sell it I will make everything to have one.

i have this shirt :) pm me!

I would love to see picture of your shirt collection. Based on yours postos it must be ridiculous big :)

I sent you a PM and pics to your email of one I thought you might like. My daughter did a video if them I will have her send to you.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back