All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Obviously, we would love to have 300+ athletes show up for tryouts, but whoever does show up will be getting the same overall product that has been fine-tuned in Texas.
What is a "typical" number of athletes you have tryout?

What is a "typical" number of athletes you have tryout?

There really isn't a "typical" number. We have been incredibly fortunate to grow our enrollments, so it changes from year to year.

Frisco and Charlotte are both having their first "regular" all star tryouts, so there isn't anything to compare them to yet. Both new facilities could handle several hundred athletes, but it may take a few seasons to get to that point. Prior to this year, every time we opened a new facility, it was almost immediately too small. Hopefully, we haven't made that same error with Frisco and Charlotte. (The new gyms should easily handle even our most optimistic predictions for 2014-15.)

I started reading this thread with something to ask about CA Charlotte and now I forget because you all got me sooo hungry and craving a wawa sub. We go out of our way on road trips just to find a Wawa.

P.S., Everyone who wants to say that their home state's chain is superior, y'all must have never set foot in Wegman's.
Wegman's > everything else in the whole world ever.

yes but barbecue doesn't look like chicken nuggets do... it literally looks like someone chewed up a bunch of meat and just spit it back onto the plate!

Lolololol so, I tried to find a picture of a delicious pulled pork sandwich to say, "See... look how good this looks"

Yep, you're right. There just is no such picture.

But really, it is soooooooooo good. I'd hate for you to end up with 10 years worth of regret like I did! :D So, I'm gonna need you to eat a pulled pork sandwich.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was very impressed by ALL the Charlotte gyms we saw at Spirit of Hope some fierce programs. I think it is a great area for CA to grow but personally I like to watch small programs develop and hope that those small gyms can keep strong with CA in the area.

I was very impressed by ALL the Charlotte gyms we saw at Spirit of Hope some fierce programs. I think it is a great area for CA to grow but personally I like to watch small programs develop and hope that those small gyms can keep strong with CA in the area.

We hope for that as well.

I have used this analogy before, but I think it applies here. From a business point of view, we see the area cheer gyms like stores in a large, successful mall. We hope to come in and be a new "anchor" store*. The Nordstrom, Nieman Marcus, etc. stores of the world do NOT want the other businesses in the mall to fail. They don't even want the other big anchor stores to go out of business. It would be a disaster for them if the mall was full of empty stores.

* I don't mean a store that actually sells anchors. A mall probably isn't a wise location choice for them.

Last edited:
Back