All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

... So who wants to fill in the clueless on who Tye Hill is? I can't be the only one!
No way!!! There are people who don't know who Tye Hill is?? (jk, kind of) Here's a little sample of his tumbling from a while ago, but he was on Wildcats. I think he was one of the first individuals I knew of in cheer, him and Bucky.

He did Cirque, I think he was also coaching in NZ.

He epitomized the bounce-back pass. Him, Bucky, and Lil B were like the quintessential boy tumblers of the bygone era (aka pre-2010 lol). He was on Wildcats when it was large coed.

This is reminding me that they used to have a small/large IO 5 and 6. Pumas was Sm Open Coed 5 and junglecats was Lg Open Coed 5!!

No way!!! There are people who don't know who Tye Hill is?? (jk, kind of) Here's a little sample of his tumbling from a while ago, but he was on Wildcats. I think he was one of the first individuals I knew of in cheer, him and Bucky.

I think I watched everyone of those The Search videos when I was younger.

I still watch them from time to time, I love Lil B's, Bucky's and the Kevin/Kelsey one. These and the ProX videos were great!
There's one where this girl does this really fierce dance which I'm pretty sure was a FierceKatz dance but I can't find it to see the name of the person. I'm so obsessed with that dance.

There's one where this girl does this really fierce dance which I'm pretty sure was a FierceKatz dance but I can't find it to see the name of the person. I'm so obsessed with that dance.
I know which one you're talking about but I can't think of her name, I'm pretty sure it's Fiercekatz dance from 2008.

He did Cirque, I think he was also coaching in NZ.

He epitomized the bounce-back pass. Him, Bucky, and Lil B were like the quintessential boy tumblers of the bygone era (aka pre-2010 lol). He was on Wildcats when it was large coed.

This is reminding me that they used to have a small/large IO 5 and 6. Pumas was Sm Open Coed 5 and junglecats was Lg Open Coed 5!!
yes yes yessss, plus Kevin Baron, they truly revolutionized tumbling. They were the first "cheerlebrities" I idolized for their SKILL.. not their popularity on social media or how pretty they were (although they are gorgeous, holla @ me). I met Lil B in 2008/9 and he was the coolest, most down to earth and humble guy despite his incredible talent.

Probably 3ish years ago there was a thread where everyone was joking around and were asking how to get to Tye Hill like it was an actual place. Everyone was just messing around kind of like when there was a thread made about the milk house burning down so worlds was canceled.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of these threads could they post them? Could work as an entertaining bedtime read for me tonight!

yes yes yessss, plus Kevin Baron, they truly revolutionized tumbling. They were the first "cheerlebrities" I idolized for their SKILL.. not their popularity on social media or how pretty they were (although they are gorgeous, holla @ me). I met Lil B in 2008/9 and he was the coolest, most down to earth and humble guy despite his incredible talent.
And Sheldon Bullock, but maybe that's just because we're from the same county and I competed against him in high school and I loved watching him all the time! But I miss all those "old school" amazing boy tumblers, I wish they would all come back.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back