Ca Cheetahs Work Out?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 8, 2012
So I am a newbie, I came across fierceboard trying to find the CA Cheetahs work out. So does anybody know the work out they use to get thoese fabulous abs?

Would be grately appreciated,

Kerrie :)

So I am a newbie, I came across fierceboard trying to find the CA Cheetahs work out. So does anybody know the work out they use to get thoese fabulous abs?

Would be grately appreciated,

Kerrie :)

The workout goes in the order of 2,4,6,8,10,12,10,8,6,4,2 . The workouts you do in order are: crunches, lemon squeezes, bicycles, hollow body, V ups, pike ups, and straddle ups. So you would do to crunches then two lemon squeezes and so on then do four of each... Etc.

Every time this thread comes up I get confused. Is the workout posted Kyle's or Cheer Athletics' workout??? Not that I can do it either way :oops: ...just every time I read it I feel like Kyle is not getting credit. I don't know what CA does; I just know Kyle's teams do this one. And everyone keeps calling it the Cheer Athletics ab thing, so do they do this too? :help: Or do they have some other workout that I need to know about? (Besides "full out routine" as @Bluecat posted :p , because I don't have a routine. Just need some abs!)

What does the order mean ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The number of reps you do. 2 reps of each exercise through the whole circuit, then repeat the whole workout circuit again with 4 reps of each exercise, then 6 reps of each and so on til you get to 12 reps. If you're not dead by then, then go back down to 10 reps, then 8 reps, and so on.

Back