All-Star Ca Wildcats Stunt...hmmmmm

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the point people making here is not to take away what Wildcats are doing, but pointing out the origin of the skills.. I myself like to look back and see where everything started.. Because like Music and Fashion... everything comes back in style at some point. ^_~

With that said.. I uploaded some Classic NCA moments a few nights ago for your enjoyment.

Legendary children darling, Get Into IT! - YouTube

Tic-tocs were huge in the 90s... then went out of style in favor of more advanced body positions...

I remember, I always seem to laugh when people (newer in cheer, ill say 2000 or later) get mad about similar stunts, not knowing any history of cheer. Tick Tocks were huge, they weren't a knew thing that a team can coin much like any type of full up. lol

I think the point people making here is not to take away what Wildcats are doing, but pointing out the origin of the skills.. I myself like to look back and see where everything started.. Because like Music and Fashion... everything comes back in style at some point. ^_~

With that said.. I uploaded some Classic NCA moments a few nights ago for your enjoyment.

Legendary children darling, Get Into IT! - YouTube
I have been looking for the 'back to back' cupies routine from TG forever! I loved that one!

Back