All-Star Cali Aces Help!!! Please!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA_ATC

Cheer Parent
Oct 9, 2012
So, I will be headed to Vegas next month, and I would love to surprise my CP with a sports bra exchange from someone with the Cali Vegas gym! Anyone who can help?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I can maybe help with a ride if you tell me when you will be here. The gym is right by the strip

The Shark version of the Fierce Board app

Both my cps cheer at the Vegas location! What size is your cp? I can check the pro shop at the gym to see whats in there :)

Mine is a little one, so youth large or in the neighborhood. Awesome! Thanks, and let me know!

Ok... There have to be some ACES people on the Fierceboard! I need to figure out someone to trade a CEA sports bra for an ACES sports bra... Or any CALI sports bra, actually. Reply or PM me for details!

Ok... There have to be some ACES people on the Fierceboard! I need to figure out someone to trade a CEA sports bra for an ACES sports bra... Or any CALI sports bra, actually. Reply or PM me for details!

If you can't find an Aces one, I can get you a Cali one. We have a couple of different styles in the pro shop right now. I haven't looked at the sizes this week, but we did have some smaller ones available. Let me know. I'm not in Vegas, though, I'd have to mail it.

Does the gym have sports bras that just say Aces? My darling would love that! (ok, and maybe I'd wear it when no one was looking) Kidding! :p
I actually wish we did! The only sports bra we got all year that said aces on it was our worlds practice wear!

Are any of the Cali locations remotely close to Anaheim? We have a trip there his summer too.

Well, there's San Marcos, which is in the San Diego area, and Ventura, which is, well, in the Ventura area. lol Ventura gym is about a 2 hour drive from Anaheim, maybe faster if there's no traffic, which is rare.

Back