All-Star Cali Smoed...:)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok I genuinely love SMOED they are by far one of my favorite teams but...Idk...other then the pyramid Im not entirely in love I feel like the stunt is a great stunt, however Im not really feeling the Cali innovation that Ive come to expect...but I understand that its early in the season and Im expecting big changes by NCA :) go smo!

You know who I miss on this team is that red headed boy. I can't remember his name he is on moed now but, he did so well on smoed last year.

ok I genuinely love SMOED they are by far one of my favorite teams but...Idk...other then the pyramid Im not entirely in love I feel like the stunt is a great stunt, however Im not really feeling the Cali innovation that Ive come to expect...but I understand that its early in the season and Im expecting big changes by NCA :) go smo!
the stunts and various things look different .....we lost a flyer 5 days before this....and MichaelEddie is still in a boot...another flyer is just coming back....so I am sure it will look different as the year progresses:)

the stunts and various things look different .....we lost a flyer 5 days before this....and MichaelEddie is still in a boot...another flyer is just coming back....so I am sure it will look different as the year progresses:)
Im expecting it...its hard not to automatically want to see a "worlds routine" for a team you love even if its only Dec, haha

Back