All-Star Cali Smoed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

really? so we must endure that mistake and comments like yours forever -___- thanks

It's been 7 months. But I probably wouldn't put that voiceover in my music the next year. Ya know? I really do like Smoed, this year and last year...but you know that's still fresh in everyone's mind. I wouldn't put a voiceover in my teams routine this year saying "We don't get 2nd place"...because we did last year at Nationals.

It's been 7 months. But I probably wouldn't put that voiceover in my music the next year. Ya know? I really do like Smoed, this year and last year...but you know that's still fresh in everyone's mind. I wouldn't put a voiceover in my teams routine this year saying "We don't get 2nd place"...because we did last year at Nationals.
well..being a mom...we didnt have voice over control and trust me...smoed remembers last year at Worlds

ps....don't lie..you can't like them a lot with this comment..serious....ugh...thumper...what did your father say?:banghead:

I think Thumper's father said something like "Don't take cheerleading so seriously. It's going to be a long road ahead if you can't handle a little bit of criticism here and there. There are bigger things to worry about in life."

I think Thumper's father said something like "Don't take cheerleading so seriously. It's going to be a long road ahead if you can't handle a little bit of criticism here and there. There are bigger things to worry about in life."
Thumpers dad was no Acedad... My skin is thick enough.. It was just the pettiness that threw me but I'm back on track now.. Can't please everyone... They are great kids that work hard and That's good enough for me....:). Have a great year:)

Is this not the nicest thing to say, no but did it make me laugh really hard? Yes! I love smoed but, I think they might have put that in there to motivate them to not choke. So when they don't choke they can be like BAM look at me now
It funny...they hated it when they first heard it...but they have kind of embraced it now....they are funny...they love the pot full of vegetables VO.....hahaha...anyway....thanks for the love..:)

Latest posts

Back