California All Stars Ontario

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a cp at Ontario. I think the reason why you didn't see our gym at NCA and some of the other more well know comps is there was a big effort not to have teams from other locations competing against each other and maybe because we were scheduled to go to UCA we didn't do much traveling to other competitions due to the cost. The turn out for this first year was amazing and more than they expected, I think. All our teams were pretty much maxed out from tryouts and then some. Also most coaches were splitting their times between Ontario and San Marcos, this will change next year and we will have dedicated coaches to Ontario only. That being said we have some amazing talent at our gym and I think the interest list for next season is already very long and filled with some interesting talent. The Ontario gym is looking to be crazy good next year ( not that we aren't this year). We have consistently won at the comps we have gone to. All our levels have won and each team has great kids with a lot of talent on them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Code 3 and Snipers from the Ventura gym will see you at UCA over the weekend. Best of luck to your teams. They're looking great.

Code 3 and Snipers from the Ventura gym will see you at UCA over the weekend. Best of luck to your teams. They're looking great.

I love watching both those teams. We will be there supporting you guys as well. Can't wait to represent Cali and show everyone what we got
We are all so excited and this weekend is going to be an amazing experience.

Yo Quiero California! (If your lovely is on Code 3, you'll get it) This is all part of my detective work... lol

Oh, I get it.

Ha! I know who you are... dun dun dun... LOL My baby is sick so we won't be at the gym tonight so in case I don't see you guys, good luck this weekend! Be safe and have fun! Bang bang all day!!

Ha! I know who you are... dun dun dun... LOL My baby is sick so we won't be at the gym tonight so in case I don't see you guys, good luck this weekend! Be safe and have fun! Bang bang all day!!
Good job Sherlock! Thank you for well wishes. We've been sick as well. I guess NCA gave us a gift that keeps giving huh? I'm at the gym currently. Crazy lot of practices in preparation for UCA. It should be a lot of fun in Florida and we're looking forward to a new experience. Maybe even a new jacket, who knows? Hope your baby gets to feeling better real soon. Adios, we're off to see Mickey.

Good job Sherlock! Thank you for well wishes. We've been sick as well. I guess NCA gave us a gift that keeps giving huh? I'm at the gym currently. Crazy lot of practices in preparation for UCA. It should be a lot of fun in Florida and we're looking forward to a new experience. Maybe even a new jacket, who knows? Hope your baby gets to feeling better real soon. Adios, we're off to see Mickey.

Give Mickey a kiss for me! Hopefully we'll make it to Florida some day. :)

Hi, I too have a daughter at the Ventura gym.

Regarding Ontario not attending NCA, I suspect that's because they are attending UCA in five days. To do both is a lot of travel in a short time. Ontario has had UCA on their schedule this entire season so it's not like they couldn't hang at NCA and chose to go to UCA.

As for the skill of the teams at the Ontario gym. I knew they would be good but they are better than I even had anticipated. They had a good competition this past weekend from what I understand. First place for every Ontario team.

I've never even spoken to an Ontario parent or heard anything pro or con relative to the workings of the gym. But, every CALI location has some oversight ensuring consistency between the gyms etc. So, it's safe to say you aren't going to encounter many (if any) issues.

I think the issue is more whether you feel you can support the mindset, schedule etc. that's required of the athletes/parents, and whether the gym can provide you and your child what you require in order for you feel satisfied. That's where visiting the gym (especially to watch a practice) can help a lot. And, if it's not a match there's lots of other good gyms nearby in Orange County you can look in to.

Good luck!

Looks like the Cali All Stars Ontario gym teams are kicking butt at UCA on day 1. Level 3 and 4 are in 1st. Level 2 is in 3rd. Saw the performances on Varsity. I think I'm sold on the Ontario gym; now I have to look for a house in Ontario :)
Thanks everyone for the info

Looks like the Cali All Stars Ontario gym teams are kicking butt at UCA on day 1. Level 3 and 4 are in 1st. Level 2 is in 3rd. Saw the performances on Varsity. I think I'm sold on the Ontario gym; now I have to look for a house in Ontario :)
Thanks everyone for the info
We had a incredible weekend. All our teams took 1st except one which got 2nd. And we came back with 2 summit full paid bids and 1 at large bid. Tryouts are just around the corner so come by and visit our gym if you can.

Ontario's teams looked great at UCA. Your wins were well deserved. Thank you Cobalt for supporting Code 3 on Day 2 of UCA. UCA provided a nice opportunity for Code 3 to spend time with Cobalt"s athletes and coaches. What a great group. We look forward to our next competition when we meet again.

Back