All-Star California All Stars Showcase 10/13/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Paying for today's means paying for ACE's showcase, CEA's showcase, Woodlands Elite's showcase, Cali's showcase, and a "mystery" showcase which I'm assuming is SOT since they tweeted something about it being purple... $10 to watch 5 major gym showcases. Sounds like an amazing deal to me.

I agree. However, I won't pay because Cheerlive has proven to be a nightmare to cancel, not because I don't think those teams are worth it (because they are). Give me a more reliable company to provide video services and I'll be alllll over it. I'm sick of cheer businesses that are a hot mess of poor customer service.

According to cheerUPDATES: "Cali Small Seniors double up - triple tick tock. #ladybullets," "Cali Coed with 2 man tick tocks!," and "Cali Coed also had a 1 man tick tock."

I didn't watch the showcase, but I can't wait to see their routines!

According to cheerUPDATES: "Cali Small Seniors double up - triple tick tock. #ladybullets," "Cali Coed with 2 man tick tocks!," and "Cali Coed also had a 1 man tick tock."

I didn't watch the showcase, but I can't wait to see their routines!

I'm watching and I haven't seen one full routine, or one that goes full out with their partial routine. I'm confused as to the point of a showcase.

I hate the fact that they say it's "only 9.99!!!", but if you read you can see that you have to pay for at least 3 months, so it's 30 dollar to watch all the showcases. Anyway, the live stream worked great this time! Thank god.

Back