All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are two ways to have talented athletes on your team.

1. Get an athlete who has already learned their skills.
2. Teach your athlete the skills.

Cali targets areas where there are talented athletes that will flock to their name. It works for them, obviously, and they have every right to do that.

However, my heart of hearts tears apart every time a small gym loses their best athletes and their chances of growing a strong upper division team. I have much more admiration for the coaches and gyms that have "home grown" athletes.
God bless you and this comment.

I dont understand the negativity towards a new gym coming to this area. I like having another option. PCM corona has their international teams a couple of level 1 & 2. Cheerforce rancho only has a few level 1&2 also. If your cp falls somewhere inbetween the only choice is to travel over an hour away or go to Fierce in rancho. Which im looking to get away from. So really what athletes would they be taking and from whom? If people choose to leave Fierce its not just to flock to the name CA its for many other reasons...i should know becuz im one of those people

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well considering tryouts for most teams start next month and beginning of may, you would think there would be an announcement at this point

Is that going to affect Fierce, CF, United Elite, & Velocity?? Gyms all in the Rancho area

And when it's announced Ill sit down and take any discussions on the whole "this isn't happening" criticism I got.
Nobody said it wasn't happening. What many took offense at is you running around saying it's official when the owners had NOT officially made the announcement. It ain't official until it comes from the horses mouth, so to speak. This holds true in ALL gym announcements. So until you own or coach at Cali, your saying it is so does not make it official.

Is that going to affect Fierce, CF, United Elite, & Velocity?? Gyms all in the Rancho area
You know I'd love to say no especially for the likes of cheerforce and fierce who already have built a steady gym and name! But the other smaller gyms I would worry about! But that's just me.

I dont understand the negativity towards a new gym coming to this area. I like having another option. PCM corona has their international teams a couple of level 1 & 2. Cheerforce rancho only has a few level 1&2 also. If your cp falls somewhere inbetween the only choice is to travel over an hour away or go to Fierce in rancho. Which im looking to get away from. So really what athletes would they be taking and from whom? If people choose to leave Fierce its not just to flock to the name CA its for many other reasons...i should know becuz im one of those people

Just because a gym doesn't have many level 5 athletes doesn't mean they won't lose athletes in other levels with the hope of making those big name teams in the future. They will probably get experienced athletes from most gyms in the area but any gym that opens in a new area will end up pulling athletes in, comes with the territory. This is a perfect option for people in your situation, which I think they were going for.

Back