All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He quit/left force/fierce and moved to Connecticut to coach USA wildcats. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Nope that's about it. I am just disappointed in the unprofessional behavior that seems to run amuck in this sport. You don't leave a gym while their season is still going. As a parent if I pulled my athlete at this time I would be vilified, but for some reason it's okay for these young coaches to do this to these kids. Does he realize or even care what this does to the kids he leaves?! There was some very upset kids at Spirit when he bailed there (at least he waited until the season was over I guess).
If I treated my career as a nurse the way some of these coaches treat theirs...I would never be able to find a job. I hope they realize in the real world outside cheer, you can't do these things.
What bothered me the most was the pics from UCA on twitter with Fierce kids literally going "WHAAAAAT?" It appeared some of them had no idea he had left until he posted pictures with USA captioned "Love my kids..."

Nope that's about it. I am just disappointed in the unprofessional behavior that seems to run amuck in this sport. You don't leave a gym while their season is still going. As a parent if I pulled my athlete at this time I would be vilified, but for some reason it's okay for these young coaches to do this to these kids. Does he realize or even care what this does to the kids he leaves?! There was some very upset kids at Spirit when he bailed there (at least he waited until the season was over I guess).
If I treated my career as a nurse the way some of these coaches treat theirs...I would never be able to find a job. I hope they realize in the real world outside cheer, you can't do these things.
What bothered me the most was the pics from UCA on twitter with Fierce kids literally going "WHAAAAAT?" It appeared some of them had no idea he had left until he posted pictures with USA captioned "Love my kids..."
I'm pretty sure he's been coaching at USA all season though. He just wasn't there all the time.

You make me laugh giving Sean so much importance! Sorry I'm sure CA makes business decisions based on whats best for their company (that's why they are so great)and not on old coaches that are irrelevant in the industry now. As for the rest of your post I will say again it sounds like a good business decision. Your word "disgusting" is just you sounding bitter.
And you're more than entitled to think that.
I like Cali I just don't think this is a smart choice.. personally.
I'm not bitter. But this situation is a lot deeper than anyone can really be cognizant of.

From what little info I have collected over this situation, it seems to me he left for an actual reason, not 'just because.' I believe that something happened over there and one of the fierce coaches kicked all OC girls off (why? I don't know) and he left because he was not okay with that. I'm sure there's more to the story but I don't find it okay in away to kick ALL those girls off unless there's a really goods reason

I'm not bitter. But this situation is a lot deeper than anyone can really be cognizant of.
Not being rude but why? Is it location? This whole bucky, shawn, force, fierce thing is really confusing.

Sounds like a cop out. Why if CA decides to expand do you have to say its disgusting and its deeper than anyone knows? If you have something to say, say it. If not don't bash them for no reason!

If the owner made that decision and he didn't like it...fine. But as an "adult" with a career, you should act accordingly. That means you wait until the season is over before cutting ties. He chose to try to to coach at gyms across the country from each other, that's on him...not the kids.
At my current job, if I leave without giving AT LEAST two weeks notice...I am unemployable at that hospital...for life. Regardless of my reasons for doing it.
BTW this is just my 2 cents. Maybe I'm old school like that.

If the owner made that decision and he didn't like it...fine. But as an "adult" with a career, you should act accordingly. That means you wait until the season is over before cutting ties. He chose to try to to coach at gyms across the country from each other, that's on him...not the kids.
At my current job, if I leave without giving AT LEAST two weeks notice...I am unemployable at that hospital...for life. Regardless of my reasons for doing it.
BTW this is just my 2 cents. Maybe I'm old school like that.
He was basically driven out. He had no kids to coach so it's not like he up and left. It's been a long time coming.

Sounds like a cop out. Why if CA decides to expand do you have to say its disgusting and its deeper than anyone knows? If you have something to say, say it. If not don't bash them for no reason!
And it is a cop out because I'm not trying to get into this mess more than I already am.
Cali is a great program - and can harbor amazing teams from scratch anywhere.
I have no problem with them expanding - if they can, great for them, truly.

Putting this gym in Rancho is just spiteful. I'm sorry - it's my opinion and it's not going to change. With the amount of cities they could've chosen anywhere.

Back