All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There should be an FBA award for the Biggest Cheer Drama-filled State.

This year's contenders: Georgia (Trinity versus Georgia versus Everyone), California (Cali Expanding), Maryland (I can't remember why, it was something in the summer) and North Carolina (CEA Expansion). Illinois has been relatively quiet this season, so I'll keep them off the list :p Any other state volunteers?
oh the maryland drama... i remember it like it was yesterday, probably because i lived it... :-/

There should be an FBA award for the Biggest Cheer Drama-filled State.

This year's contenders: Georgia (Trinity versus Georgia versus Everyone), California (Cali Expanding), Maryland (I can't remember why, it was something in the summer) and North Carolina (CEA Expansion). Illinois has been relatively quiet this season, so I'll keep them off the list :p Any other state volunteers?
The Maryland thing, I think, was probably the MD Twisters/Marlins merger or acquisition thing.

IMO if you stay with a gym for a year and pay your bills and attend all practices and comps and then move to another gym its NOT gym hopping. Gym hopping to me means leaving midyear, or before a bid comp, which I don't like. If a kid gets a better offer or there is a better gym that meets their needs why shouldn't they go there? At the elite teams, a flyer is replaced if she isn't performing well so why should we get upset if a kid leaves for a better position somewhere else AFTER the comp year? IMO switching gyms keeps coaches and owners alert. You have to continually make sure your customers are satisfied as any other business. I never understood this loyality that some think kids should have to a gym.
I'm in So cal and my daughter is going to a new gym next year! :)

It does, but I never knew them as being in Rancho cuz I had only been to the Ontario gym, but I miss that gym they were one if the first big gyms I remember

Back