All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't get me wrong I loved Diamondz, but the TEA didnt give her a worlds ring. That was Cali.
Actually, the year she left (2010) they were nearly tied for first with deductions against orange. They were set to win until a girl tripped during pyramid bringing them to 7th. Saying she left solely to get a worlds ring isn't completely valid, especially since they were too three some years before.

Actually, the year she left (2010) they were nearly tied for first with deductions against orange. They were set to win until a girl tripped during pyramid bringing them to 7th. Saying she left solely to get a worlds ring isn't completely valid, especially since they were too three some years before.
I never said she only left to get a ring. No such thing as a minor deduction a raw score means nothing it's what you compete that matters.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

How aging is this, I was on Champion open team (with basically the same people who are now owners in the industry) and WC Mavericks. Good times !!!!

Our bitter enemies... :mad:

Kidding. But kinda not. I saw the name and still went "Ugh, Mavericks." Hahaha. Old habits die hard-Mavericks were awesome back then...
I remember when I was about 11 years old on a PeeWee team at a gym called Titan Elite and getting beat by Mavericks at every single competition. :( They were such an incredible gym! Does anyone remember the huge stars they had on their face?! That was West Coast Mavericks, right?

Titan Elite was the gym who raised me to become the cheerleader that I was and I have so much pride in saying I came from there. I really felt that when I was at that gym, I was apart of a family. It's a shame that some cheerleaders spend their seasons chasing down a worlds ring and never end up becoming a family with their teammates. Looking back on my cheerleading career, I am so glad I spent it with programs that promoted the family aspect of cheerleading instead of the business aspect of cheerleading.

Titan Elite was the gym who raised me to become the cheerleader that I was and I have so much pride in saying I came from there. I really felt that when I was at that gym, I was apart of a family. It's a shame that some cheerleaders spend their seasons chasing down a worlds ring and never end up becoming a family with their teammates. Looking back on my cheerleading career, I am so glad I spent it with programs that promoted the family aspect of cheerleading instead of the business aspect of cheerleading.

EXACT reason I have decided I'm staying at my current gym for the end of my allstar career. I thought I cared about a ring and a title more than my coaches and teammates who have become literally my family. And in the end, I'd much rather be with them and feel the incredible love and support they have for me than go to a gym where kids are in, out and replaced like a goldfish just so I can do "well" and "win". It just isn't worth it to me.

Back