All-Star California Allstars Is Buying Az Power

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It bothers me that it is still called California Allstars when it's locate in Arizona. I understand why because it's franchising but still bothers me, like how are you going to call yourself California Allstars when your locate in Arizona.

Okay rant over.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Texas Roadhouse is still Texas Roadhouse...same with California Pizza Kitchen. It makes sense.

Texas Roadhouse is still Texas Roadhouse...same with California Pizza Kitchen. It makes sense.
I guess that makes sense. I've never been to a California Pizza Kitchen but I think like with Texas Roadhouse it's a little different for a place to eat. The whole place is Texas themed with the music and the types of food and the decor and the dancing the staff does. It's trying to give off a "Texas atmosphere". I get what your saying but i think it works a little differently for a restaurant. Just my opinion tho.

I don't think you'll need to wait 50 years to see that. Seems to be occurring very quickly.

What if we ended up with a west coast gym, an east coast gym, and a deep south gym... that would be scary, and I feel like it would take the prestige out of cheering at a well known gym (I know that you don't have to go through any special selection process to cheer at one, but still). It would be even weirder if they all had the same colors (I'm not talking about any gyms in particular--I might be alluding to Cali--but allstar gyms in general, there are a few really common colors schemes that lots of gyms have).

About Panera- it's called Paradise bakery in Arizona. No one here even knew what Panera was or that it was the same company as Paradise:)

I think once a friend who lives in St. Louis said that Panera was created in St. Louis which is why they call it St. Louis Bread Company

EDIT: just looked on Wikipedia, it did in fact start in St. Louis, hence the name St. Louise Bread Company. Read more here Panera Bread - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When Cali buys another gym do they replace the coaches, bring in new coaches, are some of both? If the keep the old coaches is it just a name change really? Does anyone know in this case what will happen. They seem very successful in what they do and the teams are good no matter where they are from so they must know how to expand .

When Cali buys another gym do they replace the coaches, bring in new coaches, are some of both? If the keep the old coaches is it just a name change really? Does anyone know in this case what will happen. They seem very successful in what they do and the teams are good no matter where they are from so they must know how to expand .
I really have no idea how Cali does it, but I would guess some of both. I would think they would train the existing coaches on the "Cali way" and bring in some of their own coaches who are familiar with how things work, can do quality control, and continue to train the coaches from the former program. Just a wild guess though lol

I know @BlueCat was saying that when Cheer Athletics started adding new locations, they added some National Director type positions to oversee different areas of operations and make sure that everyone kept with the CA brand and way of doing things.

Ex: Director of staff/coaches, director of apparel, etc.

Perhaps Cali will do something similar.

Back