All-Star California Allstars Is Buying Az Power

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so are any current sparkle girls going to commute/were commuting to sparkle that will now be closer to home? i'm going to be blunt here and say the 13/14 AZP Envy had more layouts than doubles being thrown and Cali wouldn't let that fly on their worlds team. will be interesting to see how many new kids they pull in and how many current cali athletes may be staying in AZ.

2q3c0h3.jpg

Cali AZ will have a worlds team...sparkle :)
ps: if you have a gym somewhere, at least spell it right "Las Legas" :rolleyes:
Um if you're gonna advertise 7 teams maybe you should also list 7 teams. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

no med/lg all girl ... yet? guess theyll have to see what their turn out is like, numbers and skills wise.

so are any current sparkle girls going to commute/were commuting to sparkle that will now be closer to home? i'm going to be blunt here and say the 13/14 AZP Envy had more layouts than doubles being thrown and Cali wouldn't let that fly on their worlds team. will be interesting to see how many new kids they pull in and how many current cali athletes may be staying in AZ.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android pretty sure there weren't more layouts on envy

I'm not sure of the plan. Bangerz, the IOC5 Coed team, trains at the San Marcos gym. Maybe some will move over to that team. Beyond that option I don't know what they have been told.

Back