All-Star California Allstars Is Buying Az Power

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes it maybe a little different as a restaurant, but have you ever heard of this "little" credit card company named American Express? They not only have locations in North America, but Europe, Australia, India, and several other countries. Not to mention they are accepted all over the world.

I still think it's different. With California Allstars obviously it was named for its location. I assume the same for American Express but technically they are are two continents with "America" in a name so it's a little more wide spread. I get the point your making. Personally I just think it's dumb to be "California Allstars" when it's not in Cali anymore. I don't think it exactly the same as a restaurant chain. Just my personal opinion.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Maybe I just think it's different than a restaurant chain because it's an athletic team name

I still think it's different. With California Allstars obviously it was named for its location. I assume the same for American Express but technically they are are two continents with "America" in a name so it's a little more wide spread. I get the point your making. Personally I just think it's dumb to be "California Allstars" when it's not in Cali anymore. I don't think it exactly the same as a restaurant chain. Just my personal opinion.

I totally respect your opinion. I for one couldn't be more thrilled that Cali is coming here. My CP has been on Cali Coed for the past 2 years and wouldn't want to be part of any other program. Now if she chooses to come home for her Sr yr she can still be part of a program that she loves with all her heart.

I totally respect your opinion. I for one couldn't be more thrilled that Cali is coming here. My CP has been on Cali Coed for the past 2 years and wouldn't want to be part of any other program. Now if she chooses to come home for her Sr yr she can still be part of a program that she loves with all her heart.

That's awesome for her!! And I totally support the Cali expansion, I think it's great for gyms to expand and allow for more athletes to be part of their well known programs. It's just the name part bugs a little.

OneIntenseMama: I tried to send you a PM last night but your settings won't allow it. Is there some way I can contact you?

Ok we have Paradise AND Panera and they're definitely different. Same concept (soup/sandwich/pastry) but definitely different. Maybe they're owned by the same company or something.

If Cali changed their name, somebody who isn't so in-the-know wouldn't understand that Arizona Allstars/Nevada Allstars is actually California Allstars. CA is a recognizable name all throughout the cheer world and taking that name away takes away the prestige and the "name" that Tannaz and the rest of CA worked so hard to make. Instead, people would be like..."who's that? Are they new?"

Ok we have Paradise AND Panera and they're definitely different. Same concept (soup/sandwich/pastry) but definitely different. Maybe they're owned by the same company or something.

If Cali changed their name, somebody who isn't so in-the-know wouldn't understand that Arizona Allstars/Nevada Allstars is actually California Allstars. CA is a recognizable name all throughout the cheer world and taking that name away takes away the prestige and the "name" that Tannaz and the rest of CA worked so hard to make. Instead, people would be like..."who's that? Are they new?"

And there is already an Arizona Allstars so that's not even an option so California Allstars-Scottsdale it is! ;)

California All Stars is nothing like a restaurant chain, were a family as I see it. All the gyms locations incredibly supportive and proud of each of the teams at every location. It doesn't matters to anyone if there are teams located outside of California, as they are all part of the CA Bullets family. I am sure everyone will be thrilled when they get their CA Bullets gear and uniforms down in Scottsdale.

Back