Calling All Cheer Supporters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone my name is Maya and I am 16 years old. For the past year or so I have been trying to start an All Star cheer team in my area. Cheer is one of my biggest passions but as we all know it can be expensive so what I have done was set up a go fund me campaign and only two people has donated since i put it up two months ago. So what i am asking is that everyone who reads this donate and tell their friends to donate so that i can chase my dream. Please help me raise $80,000 to get this cheer family started. I am really trying to do this for me and everyone who joins this team because we all know that cheerleading can open doors for a lot of people and it would expose these teens and kids to a world of opportunity. So please if you would go donate to B-FAS All-Stars by Maya Barnes - GoFundMe and lets start a cheer movement to show other people why this is a Great Sport. If you have any further question do not be afraid to ask.

Good luck with your fundraising but as a parent of all star cheer I can barely afford to pay my own kids tuition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well your Google doc is private so we can't see it. I do wish you luck with such a huge endeavor for a young lady of your age.

If you are looking for something to boost your college applications maybe working to create a community rec program that kids can benefit from and the initial cost is very minimal.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

Back