All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm going weeks 3,4,5 as a JC again :)
im in the brochure for the arts and crafts picture with the tye dye shirts!
i think every cheerleader deserves to experience woodward... it's seriously cheer heaven
they are raelly generous with scholarships! and if you JC, you only have to pay for one week, and get two weeks free

I wanted to go last year, but I didn't even know the camp existed until last minute so I couldn't save up enough money. But I will definitely be there this year! Alll of my money will go towards it :)

I went to lake owen in wisconsin! it's the midwest version of camp woodward. all of the camps seem like such great experiences with great people and i know i'm going to cherish the memories i made at lake owen! i'm going to try really hard to get to woodward one year because it seems like more cheerleaders go there where as lake owen is mostly gymnasts and skateboarders.

Hi All! It's so great to hear how many of you had an amazing time at Woodward and how many of you still wish to go! This account is the official Woodward Cheer Camp on the Fierce Board. If you have any questions about camp, how to come as a camper, how to be staff, etc. please ask! You can also join our facebook page "Woodward Cheer Camp" for pictures and videos! Hope to see you all at Woodward this summer!

I have a handful of girls that go to Woodward, they always love their time there. I would love to teach/train there sometime

I'm going with one of my friennnnds! i had an amazing time last year & i've been there 3 timess! this summer will be number 4! just cant get enough of it!

what exactly is camp woodward I heard of it but not really in depth??
It's a week long overnight camp for cheerleaders! You work on tumbling mostly, but I think you stunt too. That's the basics of it... I've never been myself so I don't know the little details.

Back