All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what exactly is camp woodward I heard of it but not really in depth??
camp woodward is a cheer camp that mainly focuses on tumbling but if you go with your team/a stunt group/or put together a group at an open tumbling you can stunt with the help of instructors. you are split into groups by age & ability so you are with people around your level & work on tumbling at a 2 hour mandatory practice/class while using the cheer floor, rod floor, tumble trak, trampolines, pits, & more but there are also optional open gyms available during the day. i went last year with a bunch of girls from my team & it was so much fun i can't wait to go back this year. the facilities are amazing & it was just really fun in general because there's so much to do BESIDES cheer like swim in the pool, go karts, paintball, horse back riding, ropes course, arts & crafts, & more. as expensive as it is i found it to be really worth it & made so many friends.

I love going to woodward for fun, but if you are going to camp looking for new skills, you will probably be let down. I've been going for a while now, and every time i go, I get a new skill, but get back to my home gym and can't throw it because the woodward floor is basically a trampoline...

why are there different prices for different weeks(is one week better than the others)?? Is there any discount for going 2 weeks, couldnt find any info over either one of thoes topics on the website!!

you know how you cant be older than 18, well is there a cut off date, or is it the age you are of the week you go??

you know how you cant be older than 18, well is there a cut off date, or is it the age you are of the week you go??

I think just the week you go.

why are there different prices for different weeks(is one week better than the others)?? Is there any discount for going 2 weeks, couldnt find any info over either one of thoes topics on the website!!

I don't think there's a discount for going two weeks, but if you JC I think there's a discount.

I wish I could go to the one in Cali with my stunt group... Did anyone else go there with their stunt group? How did it work out?

i really want to go! does anyone know by when you have to sign up? i just recently found out about it so i havent been able to find out all the info.

i really want to go! does anyone know by when you have to sign up? i just recently found out about it so i havent been able to find out all the info.

I signed up in March (I think) last year for their busiest week and was still able to go.

Ok, so me and a friend are looking at going to Camp Woodward in PA. We tumble, and we're on a cheer team, but if we go, we don't really want to go because of the typical "cheer" aspect, (dances, etc) we just want to tumble. We also are not sure whether there will be boys during the cheer week. Should we go during cheer week??

Back