All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so i don't feel the need to start a new thread, but is anyone going to woodward WEST? let me know what week! :)

ahhh im going week 6! i just found out for sure today so im still in the process of filling everything out and all... anyone else going that week? im going alone so i want to know as many people as possible!

ahhh im going week 6! i just found out for sure today so im still in the process of filling everything out and all... anyone else going that week? im going alone so i want to know as many people as possible!

I am sending my CP week 6 also. She went for a week last year with some friends. The friends aren't going this year, but a boy she has kept in touch with is going to the skate camp the same week. :eek:
Hopefully she will make new friends there, she is 12, so it shouldn't be too hard.....

I wanted to send my daughter their for one of the power tricks weeks, but we just can't do it financially and I'm sure it's too late to apply for a scholarship. She has great coaches now, so I'm confident they'll teach her what she needs. Fulls by the summer, right Jenn? lol!!!

Back