All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you explain the bring your friend to camp program? I heard about this and wanted some more information about this.

That's too cute! I wish I was there for that theme. I know you earn points throughout the week but one of the days is Theme day and then you earn extra points for how well your cabin reflects that theme. I'm not sure which day they announce all of the awards but I would think it would be the last day.

The funny thing is, they posted the Nerd day pictures, and she did not dress for it at all. She was just wearing blue tie-dye soffee and a justice cami-tank. You can see her back in a few of the pictures. She didn't wear her nerd glasses or any of her 3 nerd outfits I bought. She did wear the "i "flip" 4 nerds" outfit previously in the "evolution" dance video they posted (she was on the way far right edge of the group, and is tiny compared to the girls around her). I guess she wore all 3 outfits too early and didn't have a clean one for the actual day. Some girls looked like they just had tape on their shirts to create a suspender look. Almost all had nerd glasses on but mine didn't have hers on.

this might be a bit cheeky, but do you think that they would mind if I ordered some stuff online and got it sent to Woodward for me when Im there, just because I live abroad, and the postage to get it sent over to me for the US is ridiculous, Im only talking a couple of sports tops or bows form GK or something like that, but do you think this would be okay?
I don't see anything wrong with that. A lot of campers get mail. My husband sent my daughter a care package that with candy and a card. You may not know your cabin number in advance for the address, but if you let them know a package is coming, I don't see why they would have a problem with it.

angelndscz, are you Karen?? If so, your daughter got so big since I last saw her picture. She's gorgeous!

i really want to go next year, what are the prices approxamately including airfare & spening money? i cheeer at brandon allstars in tampa florida so i would forsure need to fly! thanks in advance

i really want to go next year, what are the prices approxamately including airfare & spening money? i cheeer at brandon allstars in tampa florida so i would forsure need to fly! thanks in advance

The prices are posted on campwoodward.com and they change from week to week but are generally the same every year I think (not positive). The cost of a flight depends when you book, and spending money will probably be 150-200 dollars depending on how many weeks you'll be there. But it's absolutely worth it!

I think I want to go next year....since obviously it's too late to sign up for this year. But I've heard mixed reviews. Some say they don't have good level 5 coaches to spot doubles and more difficult skills, but my friend is there now and she's really good. She thinks the coaches are great and loves it and seems to be improving...if that's even possible for her lol.
So does it depend on the week I go if the coaches are good or not?

I think I want to go next year....since obviously it's too late to sign up for this year. But I've heard mixed reviews. Some say they don't have good level 5 coaches to spot doubles and more difficult skills, but my friend is there now and she's really good. She thinks the coaches are great and loves it and seems to be improving...if that's even possible for her lol.

it's actually not too late to sign up for this year & imo i thought all of the coaches were great & have never heard any bad things about them except on here. yes from week to week there can be different coaches but no that doesn't mean the coaches will/won't be good. you have about 2 coaches for your daily classes but you can also go to open gym to work with other coaches you're not limited to just classes.

Yes, that is me. :) She is taller than her brother who is 9. She just has really long legs. LOL.​

I don't mean big as in physically big. I mean the last picture I saw of her she was about 4 at Disney. Now she's growing up! I got your message and accepted your friend request. :)

it's actually not too late to sign up for this year & imo i thought all of the coaches were great & have never heard any bad things about them except on here. yes from week to week there can be different coaches but no that doesn't mean the coaches will/won't be good. you have about 2 coaches for your daily classes but you can also go to open gym to work with other coaches you're not limited to just classes.
It's not too late?

Last year my daughter liked her coaches....she was perfecting doubles and combo thru to full/doubles, she enjoyed the different aspects they brought.

Back