All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One thing I saw one of my friends bring that I totally wish I had brought was a little shower mat. Therefore you don't need to wear flipflops (which i personally do not like) and it's definitely more sanitary!

Your welcome, I coached 2 weeks this summer and it was the best time for me I might even be going back for a few more weeks and it surely looked like the kids were enjoying it. You'll enjoy it yourself too lol

Let me know if you end up going week 12!

I saw someones post saying that their phone got wet by the pool and broke, with that I would say not to bring your phone with you everywhere you go. You don't get good service anyways. I kept my phone in the cabin pretty much all day. I didn't find a need for it.

I saw someones post saying that their phone got wet by the pool and broke, with that I would say not to bring your phone with you everywhere you go. You don't get good service anyways. I kept my phone in the cabin pretty much all day. I didn't find a need for it.
If you drop your phone in the pool go to the kitchen and request a bowl of dry rice take the battery out of your phone and place it all in the rice in a couple of hours it will work again.

yeah that was my friend. she had it with our towels on the chairs but a bunch of guys ran from the other side & jumped in so the water would hit us (if that makes sense like they jumped at an angle where the water went out & hit us vs. like up haha) so water went everywhere:confused: i left my phone in the cabin:)

Leaving in a few hours to take my cp.....her gym had choreography camp today till 5. Gonna be a long ride!!!!! She is getting excited!!!

Just dropped my CP off for Week 9-it was her first year, but she was PSYCHED...I think we were in her cabin like 5 minutes before she asked us to leave :) Question....I just found out I'm getting a bonus at work, and I was thinking of suprising her by letter her stay for Week 10. Anybody know if 1) they have openings for Week 10 and 2) would there be somewhere for her to do laundry on Saturday? Of course I didn't find out about the bonus until I checked my work email when I got home today!

Just dropped my CP off for Week 9-it was her first year, but she was PSYCHED...I think we were in her cabin like 5 minutes before she asked us to leave :) Question....I just found out I'm getting a bonus at work, and I was thinking of suprising her by letter her stay for Week 10. Anybody know if 1) they have openings for Week 10 and 2) would there be somewhere for her to do laundry on Saturday? Of course I didn't find out about the bonus until I checked my work email when I got home today!
I don't have any answers for you but that's so sweet and I'm sure if it works out she'll be so happy!

Back