Camp Woodward For New All-star Athletes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter has gone for a few years and I actually go with her and work at Woodward for the week. It is an amazing place with amazing coaches. Her first year, she was in an advanced group and she did amazing. Unfortunately, the next year she developed a tumble block and dropped way down but she still got a lot out of it. I highly recommend it to everyone. It is one of the most amazing places on the planet. Even as a parent who was working, I had a fantastic time.

Camp Woodward is a great experience! They work with each camper on their own level. They help you set goals on your first day there and really hone in on why you are there and what you want to achieve. It is a place where you can advance at your own pace, but you have coaches encouraging you, helping you, and showing you what you need to reach your goals and these coaches really work with you to help you succeed by the end of your week at camp. I would not just recommend it, I would strongly recommend it; it is worth it in the end!

My daughter is going either Week 9 or 10. This is her first full year of allstar cheer, but she's got the bug and loves it. I have to say I am very impressed with their scholarship program-she was awarded $100 towards the cost, which made her even more psyched about going. We challenged her with raising half the cost, and she's done more than that, she's raised $600 of the $900 we'll have to pay! I'm so excited for her!

I LOVE woodward camp, i've been going for the past 7 years and it has helped me so much, with ever aspect ive met my best friends there, i've learned pretty much all of my skills there and i am now on the woodward team! this is our first year having a team and it is extremely exciting to be apart of the program<3 i recomend going, it actually is my favorite place to be!

Back