All-Star Cancel Cheersport?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our friends at another gym got their flight cancelled so they are just road tripping from VA. Left today slow going for safe travels.

Would flights be better tomorrow? I know it's last minute, but shouldn't it have blown through by then? Or could you drive to a 'clear' airport and go there?
Well DC is supposed to get 1 -3 inches more tonight followed by 1-3 tomorrow??? We got about 8 -14 depending exactly where you are in Northern VA outside of DC

I think the problem for the Northeast teams is that just as the snow and ice are clearing in Atlanta and things are getting back to normal, the storm has now moved up north and is pounding the northeastern states, so if they could get to Atlanta they would be fine, but now they can't leave because of the storm there. Really too bad. Good luck to everyone and stay safe!!

@NJ Coach I told my dad that Jersey pulled out too, and he remembered y'all's big win last year. He decided to drink in this cup to honor y'all
o7rhfm.jpg

Roads down here were fine around 1 pm so i only imagine they will be good by tomorrow/the weekend. There was quite a bit of slush in downtown atlanta but i drove around with no issues what so ever.

It's your necklace with that outfit. I think she really thought a scarf would have been the better choice for you. :cool:

But it was summer. Drat. I suppose I'll try harder.

But no really all I said was that my mom....never mind. I just remembered That I looked and saw the poster has never posted, so I'm sure she hit it on accident

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back