OT Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

flcheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Verdict is in - will be announced in about a half hour. So glad this is almost over - that is all that has been on tv and talked about for over a month here (not to mention the last 3 years). I feel sad for this whole situation and hope justice is served for Caylee.

Most of the legal discussions going on all morning think she will be found guilty for first degree murder. There is the possibility of man-slaughter, but hopefully it will be first degree.

WHAT?!?!? OMG...I am trapped at work and can't really see any of this. Nothing? So she just walks? How heartbreaking...I'm speechless as well. :(

Seriously. How much evidence is needed...and to not report your child missing for 31 days!!! I am disgusted. All she got was lying to law enforcement...

It was a circumstantial case - no direct forensic evidence - BUT her behavior when Caylee was "missing" and other evidence and ALL her lies...it is so hard to believe -

She claims Caylee drowned accidently - and she panicked and covered it up... I think our whole state is in shock.

It was a circumstantial case - no direct forensic evidence - BUT her behavior when Caylee was "missing" and other evidence and ALL her lies...it is so hard to believe -
This. It is very hard to believe.

But what is the jury supposed to do? What if she was innocent and they sent her to jail for 3 life terms? There is no proof, just doubt.

This. It is very hard to believe.

But what is the jury supposed to do? What if she was innocent and they sent her to jail for 3 life terms? There is no proof, just doubt.

I think that is what they said...they couldnt prove Casey CAUSED her death. It is just hard to believe living in Florida and seeing and hearing everything that has to do with the case from the beginning ..with all of Casey's lies from the start, and all the coverage and her behavior (Pics of her out getting a tattoo and partying while her daughter is "missing" and never telling anyone) its just hard to believe she wasn't involved - but the defense left doubt and that is all that was needed.

I think that is what they said...they couldnt prove Casey CAUSED her death. It is just hard to believe living in Florida and seeing and hearing everything that has to do with the case from the beginning ..with all of Casey's lies from the start, and all the coverage and her behavior (Pics of her out getting a tattoo and partying while her daughter is "missing" and never telling anyone) its just hard to believe she wasn't involved - but the defense left doubt and that is all that was needed.
it makes me sick too.

poor little girl ):

Back