OT Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Saw outrage all over my FB newsfeed, googled the case and can see why. @flccheermom hit the nail on the head. It's the prosecutions job to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, and it seems like the evidence just wasn't there.

My mom and I have been following this case from day 1. We are sitting on the couch SHOCKED. I am blown away. I know there isn't any direct forensic evidence, but the lies she told, the 31 days spent without alerting law enforcement of a missing child? I can't believe it!

My mom and I have been following this case from day 1. We are sitting on the couch SHOCKED. I am blown away. I know there isn't any direct forensic evidence, but the lies she told, the 31 days spent without alerting law enforcement of a missing child? I can't believe it!

She WAS found guilty of the lies she told. They could not prove the rest.

Saw outrage all over my FB newsfeed, googled the case and can see why. @flccheermom hit the nail on the head. It's the prosecutions job to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, and it seems like the evidence just wasn't there.

Unfortunately, the evidence they had with the body, when it was found had no forensic eveidence linking Casey to the crime...even though her behavior and circumstantial evidence indicates otherwise...It is just sad...I feel bad for her father, the things she said about him that the defense used in court, probably is not true - she she has a habit of lying.

from yahoo:
"I think it's odd that she is crying now. She didn't cry during all the testimony where people talked about her daughter as body parts and remains. I cried watching it, but she only cries for herself. As a Mom, I can't understand this at all."

she'll do time for lying to the investigators, right?
I read that somewhere.
They have to sentence her on those charges. But since she has already served 3 years, that may be all she will have to serve.
Each charge of lying to law enforcement can be up to a year in jail...she was found guitly on 2 or 3 counts - but may get to use her time already served for those charges. If not, it will not be much jail time.

They have to sentence her on those charges. But since she has already served 3 years, that may be all she will have to serve.
Each charge of lying to law enforcement can be up to a year in jail...she was found guitly on 2 or 3 counts - but may get to use her time already served for those charges. If not, it will not be much jail time.

I am sure it will just be time served. No one EVER serves 3 years for lying to the police. I am so disgusted with this.

She will be sentenced for lying to the investigators, but she may get time served as it is not a harsh crime.. and the jailsvare over crowed with murderers. How ironic..
I'm guessing she will get time served, since she's been behind bars for 2 1/2 years on a max 4 year sentence. :eek:

Back