OT Cat Name?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 10, 2011
Yall, I adopted a kitten today from the animal shelter. I pick it up monday and I need a name.
helppppp me!

this picture is blurry, but its the kitten on the bottom :)
A9oHlCYCIAAh_9N.jpg:large

I want a harry potter theme name haha, and I was going to name her bellatrix, bella for short lol.
I love naming animals after book characters! My dog's name is Atticus (To Kill A Mocking Bird) and my other dogs name is Bella, but we got her before Twilight haha.
Anyways, I looked through a list of all HP characters on Wikipedia and I thought these might be cute cat names
-Amelia
-Lavender
-Fleur
-Gabrielle, Gabby for short....also the same name as my sister, except she hates being called Gabby :p
-Arabella
-Alice
-Narcissa
-Lily
-Nymphadora (Dora for short)

Here's the list I looked at List of Harry Potter characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love naming animals after book characters! My dog's name is Atticus (To Kill A Mocking Bird) and my other dogs name is Bella, but we got her before Twilight haha.
Anyways, I looked through a list of all HP characters on Wikipedia and I thought these might be cute cat names
-Amelia
-Lavender
-Fleur
-Gabrielle, Gabby for short....also the same name as my sister, except she hates being called Gabby :p
-Arabella
-Alice
-Narcissa
-Lily
-Nymphadora (Dora for short)

Here's the list I looked at List of Harry Potter characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yeah, I looked through all the lists and Luna really stuck with my parents haha

Id name it tigger. It looks like the cat I watch named Moe. Super cute!!!!
that's what my dad wanted to name her!!

So so cute! So she's a tabby! Omg Bellatrix would be cute but that character is evil so that's my only reason for going with Luna or maybe Lily, Rita, Tonks, Fluffy... haha
haha that's basically why I didn't want to name it that, because she's so sweet and playful and bellatrix wanted to like..kill people haha. fluffy omg that would be so precious hahaha

Back