All-Star Cea Coed Elite Worlds Music - Live It, Learn It, Love It! Enjoy!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its not done by ratio. 5 points per judge on the deduction sheet. I dont think even if percentages mattered it would change the fact youd be screwed.

Throw in WCSS choreographed pose. Do they start timing then?
So depending on the division, 1 second over in time would move you from first place to last.

Throw in WCSS choreographed pose. Do they start timing then?

Since it is done on a count that first count is where the time should start rolling time for them. If they do it and the time doesn't start and someone else (any division) get penalized for it I think we will have ourselves an old fashion controversy!!!

GA does their oh yeah. Brandon has an organized set I think. WcsS isn't the only one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

GA does their oh yeah. Brandon has an organized set I think. WcsS isn't the only one.

AND... the stipulation in the rules saying timing begins on the first organized motion has been around for years!!!!!!!

AND... the stipulation in the rules saying timing begins on the first organized motion has been around for years!!!!!!!

So has the timing piece. This is the first year it was written with such emphasis.

Now we don't know when the routine begins or when it ends, but the competition is going to enforce the rule, and they really mean it this time. Will this year's Worlds live up to the JFK Conspiracty? Of course, a little dramatization is always called for in these discussions.

Now we don't know when the routine begins or when it ends, but the competition is going to enforce the rule, and they really mean it this time. Will this year's Worlds live up to the JFK Conspiracty? Of course, a little dramatization is always called for in these discussions.

Of course. But to err on the side of caution no organized entry, music ends in 2:30 or less, hold your ending pose.

And if they decide to be strict and call it and were the only ones who follow these things... well.. 5 gold medals for us.

Of course. But to err on the side of caution no organized entry, music ends in 2:30 or less, hold your ending pose.

And if they decide to be strict and call it and were the only ones who follow these things... well.. 5 gold medals for us.

I think I would err on the side of 2:29.

I have a question regarding this rule. Do the judges time you at the judges table? I have timed our music and it is just over 2:29 but our CD goes to 2:31. Do I have to make sure our CD is cut to 2:30?

I have a question regarding this rule. Do the judges time you at the judges table? I have timed our music and it is just over 2:29 but our CD goes to 2:31. Do I have to make sure our CD is cut to 2:30?

I assume they exclude dead time. I say just be ready to defend your music if they time you over. And if you can take the CD, rip it and cut off the dead space and its 2:30 or less you are good.

In competition they usually cut off the music at exactly the 2:30 mark. We don't hear the extra "hahaha" at the end.

In competition they usually cut off the music at exactly the 2:30 mark. We don't hear the extra "hahaha" at the end.
What do you mean in competition they cut the music off at 2:30?
Someone sits there and when they see 2:30 they hit stop?

That is one way to do it. But if the person hitting stop messes up and goes over thats 45 points in deductions.

Back