All-Star Tribe Chiefs Worlds 2011 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YES! Thank you, one of my favorite teams and I feel like you guys never get talked about! GET IT TRIBE!:) Good Luck this weekend!!!<3

Amazing skills and great video! Good Luck at Worlds!

Hey guys!!
We've been working our tails off since we lost NCA and last night we decided to video tape some of our skills at our parent showing. The team wanted me to make a video for them, and I felt like they needed just a bit more motivation as we go into our last practice before Worlds, so I put this together for them, and I'd like to share it with you guys. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMdZEh3oHk

Ja-Mez

p.s. I'll prolly put the music out tomorrow, I've got a couple little final fixes to finish up

Uhhhhh This made me cry. And Im no punk or anything lol...The One thing i can say about this is Beautiful:) That stunt was so DEAD ON and Graceful. Keep that Momentum! Good Luck at Worlds!

Thank you guys so much for all of the amazing compliments!! It means so much to us, and really builds up my confidence going into Worlds!! I hope you'll be screaming HIT HIT HIT PULL with us!!

Ja-Mez

Thank you guys so much for all of the amazing compliments!! It means so much to us, and really builds up my confidence going into Worlds!! I hope you'll be screaming HIT HIT HIT PULL with us!!

Ja-Mez

definitely will be!

love this vid james!!!!!! are yall going to be practicing at sports again this year? i definitely want to be there supporting yall. Travel safe!

Latest posts

Back