All-Star Cea Opening A New Charlotte Location?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe I misread her post but it list tryouts for levels 2-3 and tryouts for level 4-5 but lists nothing for level 1 is that correct?

CEA only competes Level 1 in the tiny division and we will not have that team at this location.
Wow really? So do the non tumblers just get 'absorbed ' into the level 2 program and then they hopefully get the 'i wanna tumble bug' , that is crazy that you don't need a youth 1 or junior 1 . Impressive.

I 100% agree with you, also being in NC!!!! CEA for example has a Lake Norman gym, and in competition our small has wiped them out easily. Not saying that CEA isnt amazing (their Kernersville & Raleigh locations) but the others are just there for now. I think it will take many many many years for the new CEA Charlotte gym to hold its own against the best. There are a lot of amazing "small" gyms already in the Charlotte area such as (Charlotte Extreme, Charlotte Allstars, Aviators, White Lightning, Prodigy, Victory..etc....) so for kids to be quick to jump ship to the new CEA Charlotte would be interesting. But hey....to each his own!!!:p
Charlotte Allstars is not a small gym... they have 21 teams this year in one location, where they have been for 22 years, and are going strong....I don't believe that this will affect them too much,..............

We feel the conditions for this facility are very similar to our genesis in Raleigh with one exception. When CEA Raleigh began there were 12 (919) extension athletes making the commute. There are currently 73 athletes cheering in Kernersville with a 704 extension.

Charlotte Allstars is not a small gym... they have 21 teams this year in one location, where they have been for 22 years, and are going strong....I don't believe that this will affect them too much,..............

LOL, I knew someone would catch me in my wording. I was just naming off various local gyms in the Charlotte area period :)

I like CEA and everything, theres no doubt that they have talent... but this is like my civics and economics class. Like.. CEA is monopolizing NC. Know what I mean? Like... what about all of the small gyms? When a big gym like CEA opens up, the small gyms pretty much dont stand a chance. A bunch of kids will leave their small homey gyms for a big name gym that will probably bring home the titles.
:[
Sad sad sad, but true.

So you don't shop at Walmart, Target etc?

So you don't shop at Walmart, Target etc?
No, I only shop at the small community stores... Walmart and Target are too mainstream.
i-am-not-a-mermaid-i-am-a-hipster.jpg

This is especially funny because I have red hair and glasses like those... :3

Back