All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's sad how bad the cheer world is at keeping secrets. oh well, it works out in my favor.

That is what happens when people come on the board and talk about how awesome mixes are before they have been released to everyone. The Fierceboard makes keeping secrets a problem for many.

hahahahaha the beginning TOTALLY sounds like the openning theme music for an epic cartoon superhero tv show! does it not? I LOVE IT!!!

love senior elite. 2 of my bestfriends aged off last year. so im def a fan. but the music... i WANT to like it and there are parts that i do. but.. idk. :/

i bet kelsey will again do a running/standing double double based on the opening sound effects. and i loooooooove the first stunt song. hmm looks like they'll have 4 or 5 jumps to tuck. first tumbling song's in their 2010 routine and part of their pyramid song was used back in worlds 06. :D

I'm not really feeling neither WCSS nor Sr Elite's Music , maybe it will grow on me when i'll see the routines but right now i'm not into it :( Likes lasts year music way better for both of the teams

Back