All-Star Cea Senior Elite *new* Music!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im willing to trade for the new mix. I just need to figure out how to transfer over to mp3 format cuz all my stuff is itunes format. But I have:

CEA Senior Elite 2009 Worlds
CEA Senior Elite 2009-2010 Original Mix
CEA Senior Elite 2011-2012 Mix (without dance)
CEA Junior Coed Elite 2008-2009 (I think. Im gonna need to double check)
CEA Small Senior 2010 Mix
CEA Junior Elite 09-10
CEA Youth Elite 09-10
CA Panthers 2011 Version 2

Do you have Senior Elite 2012 With Dance!?
Im willing to trade for the new mix. I just need to figure out how to transfer over to mp3 format cuz all my stuff is itunes format. But I have:

CEA Senior Elite 2009 Worlds
CEA Senior Elite 2009-2010 Original Mix
CEA Senior Elite 2011-2012 Mix (without dance)
CEA Junior Coed Elite 2008-2009 (I think. Im gonna need to double check)
CEA Small Senior 2010 Mix
CEA Junior Elite 09-10
CEA Youth Elite 09-10
CA Panthers 2011 Version 2

what are they even dancing to? i heard a back beat and then the 2nd part of the dance i heard a military feel to the beat.. like "lose my breath - destinys child" or almost sounding like generals last yr?

I'm willing to give you any of these for the new SE music with Dance! & or the new F5 music (but I realize very few have that)
Screenshot2011-11-01at71826PM.png
Screenshot2011-11-01at71834PM.png

I'm willing to give you any of these for the new SE music with Dance! & or the new F5 music (but I realize very few have that)
Screenshot2011-11-01at71826PM.png
Screenshot2011-11-01at71834PM.png

My friend at Twisters says F5 practices to Starlights music. Chances are if F5 hasn't heard it, it has not been released, meaning don't ask for it. Hate to burst your bubble.

Like honestly, I don't get why a team would release their music before the first competition. I mean, uniforms I understand, but music really only makes sense with the routine.

My friend at Twisters says F5 practices to Starlights music. Chances are if F5 hasn't heard it, it has not been released, meaning don't ask for it. Hate to burst your bubble.

Like honestly, I don't get why a team would release their music before the first competition. I mean, uniforms I understand, but music really only makes sense with the routine.
No, you've misunderstood. I know F5 has been keeping it on the DL. But there have been some people around that say they have it, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to say I'm willing to trade anything for it!

The CEA music will be released eventually so why beg to trade for it? Why not just ask for the person who has it to upload it to the cheerlibrary. Courtney and the coaches at CEA are usually really good about letting the music get out when they are ready so I am sure by their first competition this coming weekend it will be out.

It is also silly to say that you will trade music from last season for a mix this season since most people have last seasons mixes thanks to Cheerlibrary.

The CEA music will be released eventually so why beg to trade for it? Why not just ask for the person who has it to upload it to the cheerlibrary. Courtney and the coaches at CEA are usually really good about letting the music get out when they are ready so I am sure by their first competition this coming weekend it will be out.

It is also silly to say that you will trade music from last season for a mix this season since most people have last seasons mixes thanks to Cheerlibrary.
There are people who have it, who have been asked to put it on cheer library and they declined to. Which is understandable, because your right - it will be released soon. But why not try and see if anyone is willing to trade? It doesn't hurt anyone.

No, you've misunderstood. I know F5 has been keeping it on the DL. But there have been some people around that say they have it, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to say I'm willing to trade anything for it!
Highly highly highly doubt that if F5 hasn't been practicing to it, I don't think anyone has the music. And if by some chance they have it, releasing before Twisters have given the okay would be a huge no no. Who has been saying they have it?

Highly highly highly doubt that if F5 hasn't been practicing to it, I don't think anyone has the music. And if by some chance they have it, releasing before Twisters have given the okay would be a huge no no. Who has been saying they have it?
Yeah well I didn't know they didn't even have the music yet, haha! & I've feel like I've heard multiple people on here & @cheer_Y_U_NOO definitely says she's heard it.

Yeah well I didn't know they didn't even have the music yet, haha! & I've feel like I've heard multiple people on here & @cheer_Y_U_NOO definitely says she's heard it.
I just don't understand how this industry works sometimes...

of what the f5 girls have been saying, ("even us f5 girls want our music!" , "so impatient, i want my music just like the rest of the world") , i dont think anyone has their music yet. its probably not even finished yet
not a fact, just an opinion

Back