All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk why people assume LoT is offended to be paying tribute to SE.. I think it's really just tradition and carrying on the legacy of the gym as a whole. Imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never said anyone on the team was offended (I would be though). But when they changed the name, the reasoning was that lady elite felt like they were in the shadow of senior elite. So, you change the name, but then give them the same music and similar routine elements as former senior elite routines. Doesn't add up, IMO.

I'm slightly disappointed by the amount of body rubbing and sexualization in SMOEX's dance. I remember back in the day when they called anything resembling that vulgarity and it was a deduction. Can we please put this back in place?

i mean....they're dancing to boom i ________ your boyfriend.........

Never said anyone on the team was offended (I would be though). But when they changed the name, the reasoning was that lady elite felt like they were in the shadow of senior elite. So, you change the name, but then give them the same music and similar routine elements as former senior elite routines. Doesn't add up, IMO.

I don't think the name change was because LE felt like they were in the shadows..could be wrong. Senior Elite and Ladies of Teal, I felt way back from the time they were created, were sister teams. If you remember back at teal reveal there was no distinction between the two and it wasn't till after summer training that the two teams were formed.

Wait is that song not really boom I got your boyfriend???? I thought that was the actual version I didn't know it was the clean!
I'm 99% sure the real lyrics are "I got your boyfriend". I mean the message is still not very clean, but I think thats the actual version!

I know Shade had some problems, but I see a lot of potential with that team once they get it cleaned up. Liked a lot of what they did! And loved ladies of teal, especially their dance!

Last edited:
Back